Mia VS Gbay A FreeBee Game??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mia VS Gbay A FreeBee Game???

Whew!!

I was worried about you guys there for a minute, you wanna call this game a toss off? Well, if you want the home field advantage and beyond the first round, etc. Guess what? You have to play an NFC team in the SB. Theres no way this is "a meaningless game" If you're the AFC's best, your gonna have to play the NFC's best, sooner or later......

I agree. There's no such thing as a "freebee". That's the problem with most teams. They don't have that sense of urgency and the killer instinct that seperates the good teams from the great.

I think the key for us is Ray Lucas. He has to have a good game. Everybody knows that Green Bay is going to stack up the line and try to take Ricky away. That's no secret. That's what EVERY team is going to do. So IMO, you have to pass to open up the run in this situation (assuming the 8-man fronts are effective).

Don't misinterpret that statement. We MUST run the ball. But our run game is a known entity. We don't have to establish it. It simply WORKS. And everyone knows it. So eventually, you have to make them pay for daring you to burn them. Just like the Marino days. Teams dared us to RUN the ball. And we couldn't do it. And that's why we never won a Super Bowl with Dan.

Back
Top Bottom