Miami at Buffalo "expert" picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami at Buffalo "expert" picks

i live in tenn and watched travis play every game of his college career he is awesome and injury free if the bills let him go for wm and his bum knee they are crazy.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
um...I thought he did not accept the contract extension...oh well then.

He did. what's sad is he isn't even making half of what McGahee is sitting on the bench.... I think.

Originally posted by justafan

I had to send Drew an email saying this is a garbage game. We all know he breaks when the game is huge. :lol:

I can only hope Drew for once plays like the strong armed accurate qb he once was. Ever since Moulds got injured, he hasn't been able to stretch the field much.
actually since peerless price left you have not been able to stretch the field much.that was not a good move by your coaching staff to let him go.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Mr. Iyer does some very poor analysis in his view of the game. First of all in many games I have seen Mr. Brown and Mr. Teague on their respective butts from getting pushed by defensive linemen numerous times this year. Second of all the poor tackling analysis may be an overeaction from the Monday night game. The poor tackling also happens more often when the team is in the dime package. Even though Travis Henry is a good back, Mr. Iyer's justification for his pick is not good.

Brown is no longer a dominating OL he once was. He committs more penalties than anyone on this team. He should be asked to restructure next year or let go. If Wanny is still w/ the fins he may take Brown. :huh:

Teague was a mistake. Signed as a LT but made into a Center. Jonnas Jenning has outplayed Teague which is why Jonas was LT. I'm hoping the bills will get a Center next year.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
actually since peerless price left you have not been able to stretch the field much.that was not a good move by your coaching staff to let him go.

that's a misconception. The bills at the start of the season was suppose to switch to a running type of offense. Price would not be that valuable in that scenario. Plus he wanted a no. 1 salary. With Moulds in there no way.

No team in the NFL pays both wr's top wr salary.

Gilbride lied and decided to continue the same system he had last year without Price. That's what killed us this year. As a coach who's system is known to throw more, he was stubborn and decided to keep throwing. This is why he will be fired.

He benched Henry last Sunday against the titans towards the end of the game. Why do you bench the best player.

Henry was 15 yds short from being the first rb in a long time to run for over a 100 yds against the best run D in the league. That in itself tells you we should've kept running. Gilbride sucks. I hope he ends up in Miami next year. :D

Back
Top Bottom