Miami Beats Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Beats Dallas

That game was so great and not just because of the last play. The drive to get in position was heart-pounding- I remember DeBerg to Byars on a flare on 4th and 1. Really didn’t look like he got it but w the snow who could tell? Bryan Cox picking off Aikman, Byars epic run for the long TD carrying the Cowboy defender the last 5 yards. What a game.

That game was so great and not just because of the last play. The drive to get in position was heart-pounding- I remember DeBerg to Byars on a flare on 4th and 1. Really didn’t look like he got it but w the snow who could tell? Bryan Cox picking off Aikman, Byars epic run for the long TD carrying the Cowboy defender the last 5 yards. What a game.
Was the the Byers snow angel game as well?

The 1993 Thanksgiving game is one of my earliest football memories. The whole family was gathered together. My parents and I were Dolphins fans and my uncle and his family were Cowboys fans. I remember dancing around and laughing when we won while my uncle tried not to strangle me.

Back then we were loved so much by the media. Dick Enberg is just gushing with love and so was Trumpy. God I wish the NFL could go back to these days of old. These games back then were classic. Plus, they let them play and kill QB's. If we had these rules now it would be much more fun to watch. Because back then it was a ****ing battle for 4 Quarters. Now its p u s s y patter D.P.I./ O.P.I. / Holding / R.T.P.. **** the way QB's were murdered back then is how it should be for everyone beause they are all football players including the QB. **** Brady would never be as good if he played back then that is no lie. Thanks for sharing. Thanksgiving games are always classic. But, this is all-time best one ever.

Just like Miami miracle. We lose out and miss playoffs. Losing team wins super bowl.

Yeah as really just hope they can give Flores a chance. Give him a chance.

I believe we lost our last 5 games after that to miss the playoffs......we were 9-3 at one point. Not only we lost Marino that year but also John Offerdahl and about another 4 starters on defense plus some other guys on offense too

12 year old Phishstix was watching the game at grandma’s house and was shocked at some obscure running back named Lincoln Coleman having the game of his life out of nowhere. That ending was so awesome, but was also the last win we had that year.

I believe we lost our last 5 games after that to miss the playoffs......we were 9-3 at one point. Not only we lost Marino that year but also John Offerdahl and about another 4 starters on defense plus some other guys on offense too
We were 9-2 and lost five straight to end the season and miss the playoffs. Offerdahl was on the verge of retirement in ‘93, but in addition to losing Marino, Scott Mitchell also missed plenty of time and Troy Vincent was lost for the year.

Speaking of John, had the fortune to meet him several times and chat. Class dude.

And man could we use some footballers like him!

One of Shula's best latter day R2 picks!

In fact maybe his best...

Mine was the game in 03-04 cant remember. We wore the classics and Ricky ran for a bunch, and chambers ate up their Defense. Good game for Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom