Miami can win in the Cold. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami can win in the Cold.

Funkymonks

The monks are on our side
Reaction score
Today's game, which was played at 10 degrees with a sub zero wind chill proves that Miami can win in this kind of weather. This is the coldest game that Miami has played and means that we should have no problem playing in the Cold Meadowlands next week.

Even Chad said it was the coldest he's ever been in his life .. shows a lot for our guys mentally

Ya i agree. I thought of this game as just a game to get used to the cold. But the Cheifs came to play too. But we still won, and hopefully we can pull it out against the Jets too.

But ya MIA can handle the cold weather!

I lol'd at Joey Porter running around for pre-game warm-ups with barely a shirt on. Sadly though all I could think about was how stupid that might be if he gets pneumonia and is out for the Jets game.

I don't think is going to be that cold in NY next week, it was pretty cold in KC today just by Chad saying is the coldest he's ever been just imagine how cold it was.....

Intresting we can play in the cold, yet its seem like the Jets are struggling playing in the cold @ Seattle hmm....

Back
Top Bottom