Miami contends the DIVISION | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami contends the DIVISION

Canadianfishfan said:
With fresh blood, new schemes, players rallying around the coaches, coaches using players to their strength, I think we compete for the division title.
Personally I think coaching was our biggest concern last year. This year... the wind blows in a new direction.. and Im really excited!

As ALWAYS I'm optmistic too but lets not get too crazy yet. We are in a tough division, QB is still a question, Our new RB hasen't played a down yet, and HOUCK has to use his magic to put an O-LINE together..But with that said can't wait till SEPTEMBER!!!

zachseau13 said:
I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves in talking about contending for the division.

We need improved offensive line play and a lot more consistency from our QB before we can be considered challengers.

THANK YOU !!!! We are getting better and I love the new attitude, but we have a really tough schedule and play in the division with a back to back SB winner. We have a really bad situ at QB and lost our defensive cordinator. We are in a rebuilding stage. Lets not set the bar too high, only to be disappointed. Saban is the right guy for the job and brings in guys with heart and fire for the game. We will have a passionate defense but it will make a lot of mistakes early in the season. Bates was a really great cordinator. He will put GBs D on the map for the first time in quite a few years. It was time for him to move on and I think in time our defense will be better down the stretch but early it may not look too good.

Back
Top Bottom