Miami Dolphin Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin Forum

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
I come to this very site to check up on MY team, the miami dolphins. I don't come here to read up on the Eagles acquiring Nnamdi, the Cowboys not getting him, etc. I may sound like im bitching but im being honest. The forum staff works hard everyday to keep this site up and running and i doubt they appreciate having to move every other post from this section to another section of the forum. Its not that difficult to go to the correct section to post threads. And in closing, Go Miami and Go FinHeaven!

the only nnamdi post i need to see is that he isn't a jet

I come to this very site to check up on MY team, the miami dolphins. I don't come here to read up on the Eagles acquiring Nnamdi, the Cowboys not getting him, etc. I may sound like im bitching but im being honest. The forum staff works hard everyday to keep this site up and running and i doubt they appreciate having to move every other post from this section to another section of the forum. Its not that difficult to go to the correct section to post threads. And in closing, Go Miami and Go FinHeaven!

Right on brutha

I understand the frustration and I absolutely agree, buuut...you did just start this thread in the main forum.

I understand the frustration and I absolutely agree, buuut...you did just start this thread in the main forum.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom