Miami Dolphin HDTV Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin HDTV Schedule

snook

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Looking forward to the 1st Dolphin Game in HD!!!
Who else with HDTV is pumped to see the fins for the 1st time in HD ?
Man I can't wait!

For those of you unaware of the HD schedule, I thought I would post it.

All Sunday night ESPN games are in HD
All Monday night ABC games are in HD
And then there is a One CBS Sunday HDTV game of the Week.

So it looks like the Fins will be in HD several times. :D

Sept 21st vs Bills on Sunday night on Espn
Oct 19th vs Pats on CBS HDTV game of the week
Oct 27th vs Chargers on Monday night on ABC
Nov 2nd vs Colts on CBS HDTV game of the week
Nov 23rd vs Skins on Sunday night on Espn
Nov 27th vs Cowboys on CBS HDTV Thanksgiving Day
Dec 7th vs Pats on CBS HDTV game of the week
Dec 15th vs Eagles on Monday night on ABC

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I miss something??....Are Dallas and Detroit NOT playing on Thanksgiving?

Clarity of picture.....

You can see the field better than Jay can when he throws interceptions on Sunday night.

It is looks better than the game does in person!

I am STILL WAITING for Time Warner to get more HD stations. I currently only have 7, and ESPN is not one of them!

HD broadcast at 1040dpi i think and Digital is 480 Dpi and Cable is on 200 dpi.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I am STILL WAITING for Time Warner to get more HD stations. I currently only have 7, and ESPN is not one of them!

Thats strange BigFinFan, cause I have a small cable co. (blue ridge comm) and they even have ESPN HD. By the way ESPN and ABC's HD are broadcast at 720p but most cable co. upconvert it to 1080i, but both are HD. CBS is 1080i, FOX is 480p which isn't HD but they will be next year from what I've heard. These numbers are how many lines of resolution on your TV.

Man...I can't wait! Sunk close to $3500.00 into new system "Hitachi 51swx20b" calibrated and tweaked to the limits. Now only Time Warner, is holding me back.

Originally posted by themole
Man...I can't wait! Sunk close to $3500.00 into new system "Hitachi 51swx20b" calibrated and tweaked to the limits. Now only Time Warner, is holding me back.

Very nice TV. Where did you buy it?
I'm buying the Samsung HLN567W DLP.
Themole you could always get Directv and have all HD channels available.

Originally posted by phinfan_1

Very nice TV. Where did you buy it?
I'm buying the Samsung HLN567W DLP.
Themole you could always get Directv and have all HD channels available.

Thanks phinfan. I bought the hitachi REX A/V store, got the family and friends discount from a deceased friend of mines son.

Phinfan...Don't know if you are aware that there are some very nice sites pertaining to HDTV.

Here's a few:

www.avsfourms.com
www.hometheatrespot.com
www.HDTVoice.com
www.keohi.com

I spent two months reading and learning from these sites before I made my purchase. There's so much to learn and they provide 99% of the answers which will make life much easier after your purchase.

They cover everything from the proper cables and hookup for each component to major tweaks and initial setup. How to prevent screen burnin and prolong the life of these expensive toys.

I can't get over the awesome picture this thing delivers on dvd. Looking forward to HD broadcast but as stated before my cable provider will not have it for two more months. As I said this thing is AWESOME I probably never need to go to another theatre.

BTW...I do have the underground version of Direct tv but no HD set top box, so I no longer have to drive the 60 mile round trip to watch the phins.

If you have any questions before or after you buy, pm me. I'll be glad to share what knowlege have with you.

Originally posted by themole

Thanks phinfan. I bought the hitachi REX A/V store, got the family and friends discount from a deceased friend of mines son.

Phinfan...Don't know if you are aware that there are some very nice sites pertaining to HDTV.

Here's a few:

www.avsfourms.com
www.hometheatrespot.com
www.HDTVoice.com
www.keohi.com

I spent two months reading and learning from these sites before I made my purchase. There's so much to learn and they provide 99% of the answers which will make life much easier after your purchase.

They cover everything from the proper cables and hookup for each component to major tweaks and initial setup. How to prevent screen burnin and prolong the life of these expensive toys.

I can't get over the awesome picture this thing delivers on dvd. Looking forward to HD broadcast but as stated before my cable provider will not have it for two more months. As I said this thing is AWESOME I probably never need to go to another theatre.

BTW...I do have the underground version of Direct tv but no HD set top box, so I no longer have to drive the 60 mile round trip to watch the phins.

If you have any questions before or after you buy, pm me. I'll be glad to share what knowlege have with you.

Thank you very much themole. Thanks for the links. I've been to avsforum.com and it has been very helpful.But I've never been to the others. Let me know how it looks when you get HD. I also have a friend who works for Samsung.

Originally posted by phinfan_1

Thank you very much themole. Thanks for the links. I've been to avsforum.com and it has been very helpful.But I've never been to the others. Let me know how it looks when you get HD. I also have a friend who works for Samsung.

:D I smell a sweeeet deal coming down on a sweeet HDTV.

Learn all the tweaks you can and make that puppy ROCK!

Back
Top Bottom