Miami Dolphin HDTV Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin HDTV Schedule

I just got a 51 Inch Sony. Watched survivor in HD last night. REally cool. Cant wait till Sunday night.

Originally posted by jaxdolfan
I just got a 51 Inch Sony. Watched survivor in HD last night. REally cool. Cant wait till Sunday night.

Where did you buy it? I did most of my buying at CC on Blanding until we got the REX here in Palatka.

:lol: Before there was a wife factor, I would buy from the House Of Stereo, on Phillips Hwg.

Originally posted by M-REAL
It must be nice to be rich man, cause being poor sucks!

Well...I look at it this way. Being poor is a state of mind, there are just to many ways for a person to make money in this country if they put their mine to it.

When my son was playing dual sports in HS, rather than him working for someone else on the weekends, I bought him a pressure washer from home depot and taught him how to go out and hussle jobs washing homes, driveways, moble homes, ect.

He easly made $150.00 a saturday doing this and most of the time didn't have to work the full saturday to do it.

Be creative there is money to be made out there if you really want it.

If I were to wait til I got rich before I rewarded myself with lifes little pleasures...I would never have anything.:evil: So... I decided to become a an educated consumer.

Don't shop anywhere that will not price match and know the product you intend to purchase.

I have never had to do without anything I wanted within reason, because I would make a plan and execute it.

Go out and get that bigscreen if you really really want it. It's within your reach.

Themole, will now stepdown from his soapbox.

:D

Originally posted by inFINSible
Did I miss something??....Are Dallas and Detroit NOT playing on Thanksgiving?

Opps, sorry about that, corrected :)

I have a mitsibishi ws-55411 The only hdtv channels up here on cable are hbo, showtime, abc & discoveryHD. Monday Night Football looks so good I even watched the giants vs bouys game!

Back
Top Bottom