Miami Dolphin Roster moves | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin Roster moves

Stills better be a 3rd round pick involved or this will look like ******
This is going to test the regime's ' you can't give anything of value away without getting something in return' policy.

Man we are not playing.

After viewing Spence's $0 guaranteed dollars and $0 dead cap hit while checking out other players I was gonna project him as a surprise cut.

Dolphins beat me to the punch.

A $3 million dollar save right there
LOL you beat Armando to it :)

Im just not sure why you don’t wait till after Thursday’s game in case of injuries...
I believe the two big reasons are as follows:
1) Respect for vets. Cutting them early is a way to help the vets catch on elsewhere. If they got cut with everyone else, the younger players may edge out the vets for roster spots
2) Protection from injuries for players with bigger contracts. This applies to Spence. If he were to play Thursday, he may get hurt and any injury would keep the team from cutting them before the beginning of the season. Once the season starts, the contracts are guaranteed for the year

Minor tidbit from the Flores presser this morning:

He was asked what the offense did well, he said they have the ability to make people miss: He mentioned Ballage, Drake, Jakeem, Parker and Mark Walton.

No mention of Albert Wilson or Kenny Stills.

Probably just a no mention as this was quickly off the head, but I think these would be the 2 guys to look for in a trade, if that is on the table.

He was asked what the offense did well, he said they have the ability to make people miss: He mentioned Ballage, Drake, Jakeem, Parker and Mark Walton.

Probably just a no mention as this was quickly off the head, but I think these would be the 2 guys to look for in a trade, if that is on the table.
I saw Laird make more people miss than Walton. Man I hope some surprise cuts means laird staying.

Well I can’t see a team trading for Wison, too soon after the injury and teams haven’t even seen him yet really. He hasn't had many snaps. I think his situation is more working his way back from injury.

Back
Top Bottom