Miami Dolphins 20-21 Promo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 20-21 Promo

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
Flores ain't laying down for anyone. "You guys just kept working your *** off. You're seeing the fruits of that labor. The process, the preparation, and all that, it counts. So you get moments like this. You get moments like this. THAT HARD WORK. This joy in hard work. And this is it right here, I'm just telling you right now, there is joy in hard work. This is it. And this is just the beginning. Trust me on that one."

Loved it. Shared it with my friends who all got hyped watching it.

Saban did the Fins a favor with that one. TUA doesn’t get hurt, he doesn’t get drafted at #5, and doesn’t get drafted by the Fins. He probably gets drafted #1 overall or shortly after. End of story!!!

They said it right in the video, Tua wanted to go back in.
I watched it. You still pull your most important player when you're up by that much.
I was the starting point guard on my high school basketball team...we beat a team 101-16 and I was pissed I only played half the game. I'm not saying I was the most important player but I wanted to compete. Competitive players want to play all the time.

Whether Tua wanted to play or not should not have been his decision. Saban wanted to take him out, Tua convinced him to let him keep playing. Just like the video says. I don't fault the decision to let him play by Saban...it's still the first half after all. Only reason people discuss it is because Tua got hurt and was lost for the season.

If Tua doesn't get hurt it's unlikely he falls to 5...someone would have traded up for him and he either would have gone 1 to Cincy or 2 to someone in a trade up.

Back
Top Bottom