Miami Dolphins 2013 Most Outstanding Defensive Player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2013 Most Outstanding Defensive Player

Defensive MVP

• Total voters
With all due respect to Vernon, who had a great season this year, have to go with Grimes, been a while since I watched a corner play as consistent and overpowering for the Dolphins as he did.

I was by the end zone when Grimes picked off Luck. I about shat my pants from excitement.

After Grimes, I thought Starks had the best overall year for all 16 games. I'm looking at run and pass, and not just sacks an VG games.

I love Wake, but without the pick six Grimes made against Cinci we don't win. Wake doesn't get the walk off safety without the pick six because the game doesn't go to overtime. Both those guys are studs though.

Wake had HUGE sacks and pressures in big moments. To say he had a slow recovery is silly. The guy had an MCL sprain for crying out loud.

I do not think they beat the Bengals or Chargers without him.

Grimes for sure! I think he gave up 1 TD all year. Even so, he showed great ball skills and the ability to change the game. We have lacked game changers for a while especially in the secondary. Top 4 corner in the league IMO

Grimes for sure! I think he gave up 1 TD all year. Even so, he showed great ball skills and the ability to change the game. We have lacked game changers for a while especially in the secondary. Top 4 corner in the league IMO

I dont think he gave up a single td all season

Grimes made me proud when the D came on the field. We NNED him to be back. We need to him to educate Davis and Taylor. Everything Grimes does I agree with. Running around when it's not called for, staying active, keeping a ball in his hands all the time. The guy is football, and his play proves it.

Back
Top Bottom