Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

Jarius Bryd's action is weak. I wonder if the Fins want back in?

If the Jags got a 6th for Gabbert we should at least be able to get that much for Jonathan Martin...I would think.

Didn't want to start a new thread with this, but since his name came up, I figured I would ask my question here. If we can't trade Martin (which I highly doubt we can) and we don't cut him, would he be able to move to Guard? I am not really an OL person. I know it is harder to move from G to T. Could he possibly make the transition from T to G? (Sorry if it is a stupid question, just curious and haven't seen it mentioned at all.)

Maybe we trade Jones and move Delmas to SS since the FO reportedly doesn't want all that money invested in our safeties. I think we can get a decent pick for Jones.

We'd take quite a hit if we traded Reshad.

Ohhh. I thought we would only take a cap hit if we released him.
Na, the hit is charged to the original team in a trade, and the team receiving the player takes on a $0 dead money hit.

I would let the market settle from here if I am Hickey.

Austin Howard might be the only guy I push for in the next 24.

Armando was just on PFT and he said we are looking for a middle linebacker so we can move Ellerbe to the outside and Wheeler would compete with Misi

Jon Beason or Daryl Smith might fit that as vets.

I would let the market settle from here if I am Hickey.

Austin Howard might be the only guy I push for in the next 24.

I agree. We tood care of 2 major needs. Now we can look for our RT and get some bargains

Back
Top Bottom