Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2019 Undrafted Free Agent Class

mwestberry

Club Member
Reaction score
Though no official announcement on the 16 undrafted free agents rumored to join Miami has been made, the validity of the class is ironclad. The Dolphins, Wednesday, announced the release of three players (Luke Falk, Dee Delaney, Jeremiah Valoaga) — bringing the roster-number to 87 — three below the 90-man maximum.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/miami-dolphins-2019-undrafted-free-agent-class/

Does anybody feel good about the 16 mentioned?...
Do you see any possible starters in this group?

OK... sorry I mentioned it... no need to make someone feel stupid... was only giving a glimpse of the 16 that are THOUGHT to be added... in one article
#StartLessThreadsMovement….maybe you should add ….... #ReadLessThreadsMovementBecauseIAlwaysHaveToCommentrRegardlessAndIDon'tCareIfAnyoneElseReadsThemOrNot

Woah, no need to get angry. If you felt "stupid" that was your own doing. I was only showing you that there are roughly 30 pages of comments for you to read since you are interested. Repeated threads don't get as many comments so if you want content on something you seem interested in, there you go.

It's so damn stupid to not announce the signings. My God, what in the hell are they waiting for??!! Every other team in the league has announced theirs.

It's so damn stupid to not announce the signings. My God, what in the hell are they waiting for??!! Every other team in the league has announced theirs.

Yes because I'm sure you've gone through every single team's social media accounts or websites to check off which teams have or have not announced signings.

iTs So DaMn StUpId NoT tO aNnOuNcE tHe SiGnInGs

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

Yes because I'm sure you've gone through every single team's social media accounts or websites to check off which teams have or have not announced signings.

iTs So DaMn StUpId NoT tO aNnOuNcE tHe SiGnInGs

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

My understanding is that the names you hear as udfa after the draft are just verbal agreements, but not official. Some of the udfa don't become official until a day or two before they come into town for the rookie ota camp. Miami doesn't release the names until they are all official. The team has been burned in the past, for example after the draft there was a lot of talk about Kyron Brown signing with Miami, but it lloks like he changed his mind days later and signed with the Giants instead. The verbal agreements aren't binding.

Last edited:
Why have all the other teams released their list of signings and not Miami. What makes the Dolphins so special that they don't release anything??!1

Why have all the other teams released their list of signings and not Miami. What makes the Dolphins so special that they don't release anything??!1

They haven't. Some have. Some teams have already started their rookie otas too. I think people see the list of players who have agreed to sign with a team and assume that that list is official and was released by the team. For example the Patriots just posted their list yesterday.

There have been list of the 15 or 16 players Miami will sign on the internet but it's not official. If you go to each team's official web site a good number of teams haven't announced their signings yet. By this time next week most should be official. I think Miami's rookie camp is sometime within the next 7 to 10 days. Usually the unofficial list of udfa signings is pretty accurate, unless some changes their mind after reaching a verbal agreement. I would be surprised if more than one or two of the rumored udfa isn't on the released list in a few days.

Last edited:
Calhoun has a shot to start at some point imo.
He needs to get dramatically better in run blocking to work in this offense, IMHO. I see him competing for a Practice Squad spot, then if we get ravaged by injuries, seeing playing time that way.

Back
Top Bottom