Miami Dolphins: 7-round 2019 Nfl Mock Draft With One Week To Go | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: 7-round 2019 Nfl Mock Draft With One Week To Go

The one thing I don’t like here is that we’re adding zero speed to our defense.

I love the top end receivers this year, and even saw a mock yesterday with us taking Harmon in the 2nd and I find it really hard to believe we’re gonna use a day 1 or 2 pick on an offensive skill position. And again, I really Like Deebo

Would like a trade down into the low to mid 20's for someone's 2nd round pick, would also take Raiders 24th or 27th and 35th for pick 13 + 4th 2020 - if Ed Oliver or Jawaan Taylor did slip to us somehow one of them would be my pick at 13.

With so many needs on the offense and defense lines I wouldn't use a 2nd round pick on a WR, I think we need up the middle back like Gore and a true FS if were able to unload both Jones and TJ McDonald, more important that all 3 of those needs we need a CB to play the outside opposite Howard, latest is the 3rd round if not sooner.

1st 20 something - You may be able to get your hands on Johan Williams in low-med low 20's plus add 2nd round pick - if not Bradbury, McCoy, Lindstrom, Ford, or Risner all option

Dolphins pick 42 - CB Julian Love or DeAndrea Baker - S Nasir Addreley or Juan Thornhill

Added 2nd say 54-58 DE Dre Mont Jone or Zach Allen OLB Brian Burns or Chase Winovich - would also consider Jeffery Simmons here if he is still around

3rd round pick again I look to move down looking for more picks for linebackers I can add in the 4th and 5th - use this pick to move down multiple times
RB Damien Harris If he falls as far as Slim thinks he falls - I want an up the gut runner, I already have to outside runners/pass catchers - have little confidence Drake or Ballage is that up the gut runner
OT Chuma Edoga or best DT

4th Would look to fill in RB or FS if a decent guard would consider him - who ever we failed to get above
5th same as 4th
2 picks in 7th would look to add WR's

Jonah Williams
OL, Alabama

Deebo Samuel

WR, South Carolina

Zach Allen

DL, Boston College

Daniel Wise

DL, Kansas

Ryan Bates

OL, Penn State

Alexander Mattison

RB, Boise State

Paul Adams

OL, Missouri

https://nflspinzone.com/2019/04/18/miami-dolphins-nfl-mock-draft-2019-one-week-away/6/
Good players and pretty realistic but I don't like the fact we don't have a dynamic players there on defense. Allen is steady but I'd be looking for a guy that can rush the passer more. I also don't like drafting O-line top 15 unless is a LT.

Not drafting offensive lineman high is a thing of the past, every team in the NFL has all ready caught on to it .

Needless to say the amount of time it takes to develop -

Back
Top Bottom