Miami Dolphins 7 Round Mock. Thinking about what ways to surround Tua with talent. O-line addressed as well. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 7 Round Mock. Thinking about what ways to surround Tua with talent. O-line addressed as well.

I always appreciate a 7 round attempt. But oof. We select a guard in the 2nd, passing on a LT who allowed only one sack all season, to Heisman contender Aiden Hutchinson, or a RB who was arguably the best in the country this season. And our RB consolation is a “stiff runner in the open field” who struggled for playing time before transferring?

Sounds about Miami, so I suppose a good job

After London he did not consider another WR. For whatever reason. Geeking out on MLB’s seems weird after taking one

I always wonder why people, even professional analysts, mock all 7 rounds......or IMO even 3 rounds. Mocks are usually shot by the end of round 1.

Statistically impossible to be anywhere close to accurate in 7 round. Probably a better chance of being struck by lightning

Hopefully we get tons of talent to surround Tua with because he needs everything perfect around him to succeed

I always wonder why people, even professional analysts, mock all 7 rounds......or IMO even 3 rounds. Mocks are usually shot by the end of round 1.

Statistically impossible to be anywhere close to accurate in 7 round. Probably a better chance of being struck by lightning

I did a 17 round mock back in ‘75

out of every one million lightings only 7 hit the ground

For shits and giggles, not accuracy. I find them interesting.

After London he did not consider another WR. For whatever reason. Geeking out on MLB’s seems weird after taking one
Yeah might have gone overboard with the backers. I love some of those guys in that late day 3 early day 4 slot. What other WRs do you like? I think there is a big drop off after second round guys.

I always appreciate a 7 round attempt. But oof. We select a guard in the 2nd, passing on a LT who allowed only one sack all season, to Heisman contender Aiden Hutchinson, or a RB who was arguably the best in the country this season. And our RB consolation is a “stiff runner in the open field” who struggled for playing time before transferring?

Sounds about Miami, so I suppose a good job
Petit-Fere struggled big time against Hutch all game. Story of that guys season is he struggled against NFL talent and looked good against weaker talent. I think Zion Johnson is a blue-chip guard who will come in and play at a high level. Zach Charbonnet is a solid RB prospect who has good size and speed. Yes might be stiff in open field but runs the ball hard and is good in pass pro. Better than every single RB on the roster.

Yeah this is more just for fun, not really predictive. Just thinking about how certain players could fir with the Dolphins.

Pathetic that anyone would click on a thread about a 7 round mock draft and then criticize the idea of doing a mock draft.

Great job rocboy.

He would take the defense to another level. When you have a good to great defense already, it’s tempting to replace one of your biggest weakness with a blue chip prospect.

Count me in for Nakobe Dean.

Back
Top Bottom