Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019: Albert Wilson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019: Albert Wilson

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_11261842.0.jpg

Our first seven players have been Jonathan Woodard, Shaq Calhoun, Kalen Ballage, Eric Rowe, Mike Gesicki, Kendrick Norton, and Maurice Smith. Today, we jump back over to the offense with a look at wide receiver Albert Wilson.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/6...-90-in-90-roster-breakdown-2019-albert-wilson

Wilson suffered a "small" fracture and labrum tear in his right hip. He landed on IR but didn't need surgery..

Never know, arthritis in the hip...

Time will tell on his speed and cutting ability.

I'd like to be optimistic about this kid but
his protracted recovery seems to indicate
the damage was fairly significant...

Running, twisting and cutting are all
contributors to this injury...

Bottom line, the joint is going to be
subjected to a lot of trauma...

Hip injuries are notoriously hard to predict.

I don't know much about this specific injury, but from my own experience, it can be solid for extended periods of time then, out of the blue, it gives out.

Hoping for the best here, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is not ready early in the season.

As far as the article saying he would be competing for Parkers spot, I don't see that, at all.

A player like Wilson generates a lot of his power from his hips, because of the way he’s built, very thick lower body through the hips and legs..let’s hope the genetics helps the injury.

Since Pouncy can have a injury free year with the Chargers, then there is hope for Wilson. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be trusting Miami's medical staff

Coming from a Medical background, the Dolphin's Medical staff has whiffed quite a bit. Nothing more painful and apparent then Drew Brees.

Even though I'm sure members of the medical staff have come and gone since, the questionable decisions I remember are Orande Gadsdens toe, playing Jake Long injured for no reason, and recently T-hills non surgery

Back
Top Bottom