Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019:raekwon Mcmillan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 90-in-90 Roster Breakdown 2019:raekwon Mcmillan

I am not nearly as high on this guy as some people are. He needs to flip a switch this year or we need to look for his replacement. Getting burned by Tight Ends and RBs in the flat all year long will not do.

Linebacker is easily our worst core on the defense. Secondary is the best. D Line is a work in progress with influx of new talent but also not great.

If our linebackers play this year, like they played last year, then the problem wasnt Matt Burke.

I am hoping with the smallest glimmer of hope that with this scheme change Charles Harris will finally become productive while also allowing new unknown guys to emerge.

Any imrpovement at the Defensive line would also help mask our deficiencies at linebacker and could even lead to that core playing better.

Last edited:
Every team can utilize a true Mike..

With him coming in lean at 242 and having his type of strength, 1 year removed from injury and rookie season I expect to see a player that we will not recognize.

I think he is an average player. We had a lot of hope for him as a difference maker but the time is moving quick. I think he could be a good role player but so far he isn’t the LB we hoped for. Cheering on the chef

He's good, he should play faster this year.

242 sounds exactly like he came out of college. Last year he lost weight and played in the upper 30's, no?

He'll be a good chess piece for Flores.

He's good, he should play faster this year.

242 sounds exactly like he came out of college. Last year he lost weight and played in the upper 30's, no?

He'll be a good chess piece for Flores.

I've read reports that his playing weight last year was 250+.

IIRC he himself said he put on 10lbs of muscle.

I've read reports that his playing weight last year was 250+.

IIRC he himself said he put on 10lbs of muscle.

Weird...he's listed at 248 last year. I was under the impression he lost weight.

Back
Top Bottom