Miami Dolphins All-time Greatest Plays & Moments | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins All-time Greatest Plays & Moments

YouTube won't let you view on this site. You will have to go to their site to view it. Ever since Google took over YouTube, it has really started to sux more and more.:mad:

Just glad I got to watch 90 percent of those games on TV. So many good memories, seemed like yesterday.

Watching so many Dolphin nail biter games through the years kept me coming back for more. 2018 will bring more of the same. I'm counting on it.

Last edited:
Wow that was fun to watch all over again. But there is one memorable play that was missing. It was against Dallas on Monday night with Dallas needing a win to get into the playoffs. Marino throw to Clayton down the left sideline but Dallas' DB somehow missed an interception with the ball going threw his hands while Clayton continued to run past the DB the ball somehow flew into Clayton's hands; who than ran for a TD!!! I got all teary eyed watching that video a lot if childhood memories!!! Thanks DK!!!

Terrell Buckley's interception return for a TD against the Bills in the mid 90's was an enormous moment that always stuck in my mind. Along with Louis Oliver's 100+ yard pick six.

Tony Bua's devastating block on a punt return when he took out two Rams.

Great video, but am surprised they didn't show any plays from their only two Super Bowl victories, the 1992 Louis Oliver interception against the Bills, their 2008 win against the Jets or some of the long pass plays from the 2016 season. Oh well. Let's hope they add lots more plays after this season to this video.

YouTube won't let you view on this site. You will have to go to their site to view it. Ever since Google took over YouTube, it has really started to sux more and more.:mad:

You literally just have to press the back button when you're done...

Back
Top Bottom