Miami Dolphins bars | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins bars

acmeanvil49

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
It sucks being a Dolphins fan in Louisville, KY because I feel isolated.

There are Green Bay Packer bars
Minnesota Viking Bars
Chicago Bears bars
Cleveland Browns bar
even a Dallas Cowboys bar.

Now the Pack I understand, Paul Hornung is from Louisville and a lot of older generation fans followed the Pack.
Tim Couch (UK grad) caused a spike in Browns fans and jerseys and the bar.

The Bears and Vikings I'm not sure and of course there are idiots in every town which explains the Cow-patties

I need to find some Dolphin fans on Sundays to watch the games with so I can be in my element.

I have one buddy who is a big time Dolphins fan and he tried to start a Dolphins bar but was denied a liquor license so his bar turned into a memorabelia shop, cards, signed posters ect.

Short of starting my own bar I would like to find out if there are any Louisville or Kentuckiana (Southern Indiana J-ville, New Albany) Dolphin fans frequenting the finheaven board?

I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway ..... Wiiiiiiilsooooooon
clear.gif

acmeanvil49 said:
It sucks being a Dolphins fan in Louisville, KY because I feel isolated.

There are Green Bay Packer bars
Minnesota Viking Bars
Chicago Bears bars
Cleveland Browns bar
even a Dallas Cowboys bar bar.

Now the Pack I understand, Paul Hornung is from Louisville and a lot of older generation fans followed the Pack.
Tim Couch (UK grad) caused a spike in Browns fans and jerseys and the bar.

The Bears and Vikings I'm not sure and of course there are idiots in every town which explains the Cow-patties

I need to find some Dolphin fans on Sundays to watch the games with so I can be in my element.

I have one buddy who is a big time Dolphins fan and he tried to start a Dolphins bar but was denied a liquor license so his bar turned into a memorabelia shop, cards, signed posters ect.

Short of starting my own bar I would like to find out if there are any Louisville or Kentuckiana (Southern Indiana J-ville, New Albany) Dolphin fans frequenting the finheaven board?

I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway ..... Wiiiiiiilsooooooonhttp://cjonline.com/images/010801/new.castaway.jpg

.well during the football offseason I frequent Ceasers palace across the way from Louisville about every weekend to play poker..........So I'm actually looking for a nice sportsbar close so I can continue making my 3 hour trip from Columbus. SO count me in on alot of the weeks!

I thought if we could come up with a group of 10 to 20 people maybe we could solicite an establishment with sattelite TV or the Sunday ticket to show the Miami games and reserve a space to congregate and watch as a group.

Maybe throw up a couple Dolphins banners, find some Dolphin souvineers to raffle off ect.

acmeanvil49 said:
I thought if we could come up with a group of 10 to 20 people maybe we could solicite an establishment with sattelite TV or the Sunday ticket to show the Miami games and reserve a space to cingregate and watch as a group.

Maybe throw up a couple Dolphins banners, find some Dolphin souvineers to raffle off ect.

Isn't cingregating illegal in all 50 states and 13 countries around the world?:D

That sucks man. I live in CT which is pretty much Pats, Jets , and Giants fans, but I've got a bar owned by a huge Dolphins fan (which he converted into a total Dolphin bar) very close by!

Back
Top Bottom