Miami Dolphins can’t humiliate themselves on national television | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins can’t humiliate themselves on national television

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
sports_fbn-dolphins-ravens_-1.jpg

When Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase was asked about the importance of not losing before a national television audience for a third consecutive week, he said it was important for the players to focus more on the process, and less on the outcome.
That may be true, but a positive outcome on Monday Night Football at the Carolina Panthers (8:30 p.m., ESPN) would make a statement, a positive statement after too many negative ones with the world watching.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...-humiliate-themselves-on-national-television/

Last week wasn't an embarrassment. We just simply lost. That said we can't lose tomorrow. Not because it would be 3 straight prime time losses and 4 national games this year but because that will damage playoff hopes.

Fun stat, even though we haven't played MNF a lot lately, we still have more appearances than any other team.

If we lose tomorrow night it's be the 4th time we lose on national TV this year(London) and we have to play NE on a Monday night so we could be the first team ever to lose 5 games on national TV in ONE season. After that they can forget about being on national TV for a few years

Ozzy rules!!

Last week wasn't an embarrassment. We just simply lost. That said we can't lose tomorrow. Not because it would be 3 straight prime time losses and 4 national games this year but because that will damage playoff hopes.

Fun stat, even though we haven't played MNF a lot lately, we still have more appearances than any other team.
That's because when Marino was the QB we used to get 3 monday night games every year

Ozzy rules!!

We finally get primetime games after a long drought and we piss away the chance for more of same next year...ugh

Of all the things I've thought the fins couldn't do, they have found a way. Of all the things I thought they could do, it goes the other way. At least the saying can go both ways: "Fin it up, or F'in it up."

They seem to love to get humiliated on National TV. The Dolphins have done it so many damn times it's pathetic. It's why they get zero respect around the NFL.

Going to go the other way with this.....Fins make us all proud with a good performance tonight!

PS. I have nothing to base this on other than being a contrarian......

They seem to love to get humiliated on National TV. The Dolphins have done it so many damn times it's pathetic. It's why they get zero respect around the NFL.
Three prime time games on national tv (five if you count London and Thursday) says they are getting some respect. Highly doubtful they will be given that much respect next season.

Yup, and we were thinking this before the Thursday night Balt game too...2 games later...just piss poor in the spotlight (although raiders game not horrific), we need a win though, ill take an ugly one at this point.

Hopefully we can have Cam breaking out the towel hood.

I just don't see what is it that we'll do different than what we've already seen that would give us hope to win tonight. I just want to see what some of the young guys can do but some of them have already been playing. I'd like to see Harris has a good games instead of some flashes. I want to see a good game by the corners but it's hard when you don't have a pass rush. I'd like to see TJM out there and see if he's the answer to covering the TE. I'll be paying much attention to Davis at RT and see what he can do. Larsen I'd not expect a lot from him but we'll see. Drake? Hard to tell when he's running behind a bad O-line so it's not totally fair to judge him much. Would like to see Phillips put a whole good game together too.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom