Miami Dolphins’ Chris McCain angry at Cal Bears, his alma mater | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Chris McCain angry at Cal Bears, his alma mater

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
McCain told the Palm Beach Post that he and Cal coach Sonny Dykes have a mutual agreement to not discuss what led to McCain’s dismissal.
But he says he still doesn’t know exactly why he was booted off the team. Dykes has tried to clean up the program’s image since arriving in Berkeley in December 2012.
Internet rumors abound about the reason for McCain’s dismissal. One said he fought with teammates at practice. He acknowledges that he was involved in some fights but said that is not why he was released.
“Everybody fights in practice,” he said.
McCain added: “School wasn’t the reason I got kicked out. Football wasn’t the reason why I got kicked out. And I didn’t get kicked out over any legal reasons.”
McCain said he saw his photo on the university website and thought, “I can’t have that.
“I don’t want to have any type of affiliation with Cal,” he continued. “There’s just some dirty stuff going on.”
Read more: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...ns-chris-mccain-angry-at-cal-bears-his/nhws2/

Back
Top Bottom