Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals

How awesome would it be if Anthony Fasano burned Gibril Wilson for an 85 yard TD right up the seam?

It certainly would serve him right...

I feel like we will come out flat on the road against the Bengals.

We gave it our all against the Steelers and devastatingly came up short. They will have to answer about the ref questions for the next few days.

The Bengals will be licking there chops to put us out of the playoff race.

every team has to be licking their chops to play us.

Unfortunately once we get inside the 20, we will run draws and send marshall out as the only wideout and Henne will be forced to throw a pick, tuck and run for 2 yards or throw it away. Miami will score 13 on the bengals because of this...

Cincy blows. Not afraid of TO. Carson Palmer has desintigrated into mush. Cam Wake gonna wake his *** up.

Cincy has 6 sacks. you think we are max protecting in this one? I say Fasano gonna have a big game. Ronnie Ricky too. control the ball but score early and often. fire henning. and then hit marshall 15 times in this one.

Carson Palmer sucks. Wake is gonna feast on him all day. Unless they Line up T.O. with Jason Allen. At that point, We'll just have to pray Jason allen flukes some interceptions again, and hope not to let it become catching practice for T.O.

The Bengals are struggling, but they have an explosive offense. I think the Phins are the better team and should win this game.

Yeah we might get by Cincinnati which is a definite must win but so is the next game. Baltimore is even bigger but first we need to beat Cincy. Pitt has all but secured the Afc North don't see them giving it up. So that leaves two wild cards. One NE is the front runner with a good lead at that! Then it leaves Hou, Ten, Ind, Balt, all ahead of us. I can definately see the second place team in the AFC south finish 9-7 and lose out on the wild card spot. I see Baltimore finishing no worse than 10-6, which puts them into the final playoff wild card slot. So if we are to turn things around and start picking up some wins. Cincy game is a must win and the Baltimore is crucial for the final playoff spot. If we do turn it around I say we finish 10-6 tied with Baltimore and the head to head matchup will be the difference. But you know how this coaching staff is. Balt brings the same aura on defense as the steelers. We will play afraid again, conservative which will probably cost us the game. Nonetheless Cincy needs to be handle first and then the Baltimore game is a playoff game for us.

Cincy and Baltimore are road games. Sorry but noway we go 5-0 to start the season on the road. No chance! Season will definitely be over in the next two weeks!

Be certain, that Cincy is looking at this game as a win for them. Im sure they feel it is one game they SHOULD win

i could not disagree more bro. They know they are getting a pissed off Miami team that just got robbed of a victory against the best team in the league. They might also suspect that we are better than they are, because we are

Back
Top Bottom