Miami Dolphins Defense And Offense Coordinators | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Defense And Offense Coordinators

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
So what exactly do they do? Do they implement a head coaches philosophy game plan? How will Brian Flores be involved as a head coach? I never really thought of that process. I think of New England and Bill Billicheat and how he incorporates himself with the Defense game planning and how much he involves himself in the Offense game plan.

Depends on the coach and depends on the staff.

If you have ESPN+ might want to watch "Training Days Rolling with the Tide" as it focused on the Tide getting ready for this past season. Saban provides a great example of how to implement a system as a HC that provides leadership, direction and accountability for both coaches and players.

If your background is on defense, you will likely create the defensive scheme and hire coaches to implement it.

Same on offense.

As far as the other side of the ball, you will probably have to rely on people you trust to create a scheme (with your input), and tweak as you go.

Well, we currently don't have the personnel to run a hybrid type system. Flores should be involved in the defense side of things as much as possible due to his experience and strength of knowledge.

On offense, who the heck knows? One can argue that much like Marino was an offense all by himself, so is Brady. Brady is one of the smartest QBs at making reads pre-snap in the history of the game.

This thing is not going to be as easy as mimicking the Pats (holding vomit back). So it's going to be interesting to see what these guys do before they can get the weapons to do it.

I really can't wait to see what we have and what these guys can do. I just hope they don't try to out-smart themselves like Gase did.

I expect hardship this season and a lot of it.

Depends on the coach and depends on the staff.

If you have ESPN+ might want to watch "Training Days Rolling with the Tide" as it focused on the Tide getting ready for this past season. Saban provides a great example of how to implement a system as a HC that provides leadership, direction and accountability for both coaches and players.
Did Saban also provide a great example of failure at the NFL level and how to run back to the college game with your tail between your legs? :happy

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I think that if there is one thing I want to see from Flores this year it is to let the experienced people around him teach him how to be a head coach and to not be like Patricia in Detroit. The Belichick coaching tree has not seen much success as head coaches so Flores would be smart to listen to the guys like Caldwell and not let his ego cloud his judgement.

Back
Top Bottom