Miami Dolphins fight song | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins fight song

I dont even believed thats is our fighting song, the Cardinals fighting song is exacly like ours!

Undefeated Season

godfater21 said:
http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/dolphinsfightsong/dolphinsfightsong.asp

This is a link to the dolphins fight song. just thought i'd post it for those of you who have never heard it before.

The fight song is directly connected to the Undefeated Season. When another Dolphins team reaches a similar milestone - then perhaps we can go in another direction. Also, there are many teams both pro and collegiate that continue to use the same fight song for decades. Connecting the past and the present is a way to build tradition and a fan base that stretches from generation to generation. Heck, it works for Disney.

Man, the hokiness of our Fight Song is part of the appeal. I think we need to keep in touch with the Tradition (& since recent history has not been kind, tradition is all we've got right now).

I vote we do some fan re-mixes, post them here, then vote on the best...If anyone knows how to break down the song into parts or seperate the vocals they should pipe up & help us out...

CaptainK said:
The fight song is directly connected to the Undefeated Season. When another Dolphins team reaches a similar milestone - then perhaps we can go in another direction. Also, there are many teams both pro and collegiate that continue to use the same fight song for decades. Connecting the past and the present is a way to build tradition and a fan base that stretches from generation to generation. Heck, it works for Disney.

It worked for Disney ? Hey, I got it !! M-I-A-...M-I... D-O-L-P-H-I-N-S .

Where in the current song do you feel like fighting ?
It's a love song that Michael Bolton should sing.

Change isn't always bad.
Look at the Orange jerseys. Win when their on.

that is the worst thing ever.Im a fan in New Jersey,so i dont get to hear that song.I was expecting something cool.That was bad.If you are a kid under 5 it will be good.I am really pissed of at that song.It makes me sick.Its a very gay song for a football song.

It is kinda old but that is what is good about it. But that is it!! To do some little changes to the song would be cool. But not to much!

kingfin said:
that is the worst thing ever.Im a fan in New Jersey,so i dont get to hear that song.I was expecting something cool.That was bad.If you are a kid under 5 it will be good.I am really pissed of at that song.It makes me sick.Its a very gay song for a football song.

Please. What are you expecting?

That's a "fun" song, probably written in 1965 or something. If you're expecting Kid Rock or something...whatever.

first&goal said:
I dont even believed thats is our fighting song, the Cardinals fighting song is exacly like ours!

the houston oilers bought the same song too after the Dolphins did.

kingfin said:

it grows on you. it's silly but you'd know who scored. i love it when he gets to the bridge... it's like... more?

Its called tradition people. It represents decades of success, two SBs, and one perfect season. We change our colors, we change our logos, are we nto supposed to have any tradition here? Hell why don't we just change the team name too? I mean isn't having a grinning marine mamal kind of "gay" too?

Sorry people, but we have far too little history as it is. Repsect the past and leave the song alone. Not everything has to be charged with testosterone.

Back
Top Bottom