Miami Dolphins’ Jakeem Grant ‘over The Hump’ In Returning From Injury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Jakeem Grant ‘over The Hump’ In Returning From Injury

Possession receiver he is not. If he had their hands he would be better than the guys you just mentioned.

Not to mention those guys particularly, edelman, are tough as nails. Edelman play like the biggest guy on the field(Might have to do with the ban substances) and takes hits. I've seen Grant take a few shots already in his short career and i genuinely was concerned for his well being.

Agreed! But i would also say his hands has improved a lot since we drafted him.
Yes, the way I remember it, was that he was in serious danger of being cut because of muffed punts.

He then made a point to put that behind him, and it hasn't been an issue.

Agree, but to state the obvious, all he needs is average hands to help the O. One big score in the first couple of games and teams will have to respect him deep - opening up the short /intermediate stuff.
True, but there has to be other recievers that Ds respect.

He can never be a top reciever, in his own right, because of his size.

You can easily stop that type of guy by jamming him at the LOS, with safety help over the top.

I love the player, while still recognizing the limitations.

True, but there has to be other recievers that Ds respect.

He can never be a top reciever, in his own right, because of his size.

You can easily stop that type of guy by jamming him at the LOS, with safety help over the top.

I love the player, while still recognizing the limitations.

Believe it or not Grant is not that easy to "jam" at the LOS. His upper body strength and leverage will surprise you.

Back
Top Bottom