Miami Dolphins land two premiere players in latest 2020 mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins land two premiere players in latest 2020 mock draft

Question for the board. If, hypothetically, the Jets end up with the #1 overall pick do you think they move on from Darnold and draft Tua?

Darnold had a pretty good rookie season, but Tua appears to have more upside.

I think Cincinnati would pounce on Tua at #1.

Question for the board. If, hypothetically, the Jets end up with the #1 overall pick do you think they move on from Darnold and draft Tua?

Darnold had a pretty good rookie season, but Tua appears to have more upside.

I think Cincinnati would pounce on Tua at #1.

Cincinnati, no doubt. Dalton is 31 and merely a good (at times) QB.

Good question, though, regarding the NYJ. Anything is possible, but I believe they would be swayed to trade out of that pick for the treasure trove it'd yield.

They already have a young QB they're invested in and seem to believe in and have enough talent that they would really benefit from the trade.

Of course, I hope to the football gods that we don't see it happen. They have a good enough defense that I can't imagine they lose 14 or more games.

Miami better draft Jeudy because we don't have A RECEIVER WORTH A ****.

And I mean that.

The Draft Network uodated their mock draft board. They have us picking 3, 4, and 25 in the first round.

Cincinnati, no doubt. Dalton is 31 and merely a good (at times) QB.

Good question, though, regarding the NYJ. Anything is possible, but I believe they would be swayed to trade out of that pick for the treasure trove it'd yield.

They already have a young QB they're invested in and seem to believe in and have enough talent that they would really benefit from the trade.

Of course, I hope to the football gods that we don't see it happen. They have a good enough defense that I can't imagine they lose 14 or more games.
I think the Jets end up top five, but not likely #1 overall. Cincy is a legitimate threat.

Have you ever watched him? He was bad against Wake & this past week vs San Diego St he was brutal to watch. Just casually watching him you don't get the vibe & can tell he's not a first rounder. Approximately 75% of his throws were 5 yards or less from the line of scrimmage giving the misconception that he's accurate. His footwork is non-existent. He looks uncomfortable & doesn't understand the concept of the pocket or stepping up in it. He's consistently throwing the ball falling away or off his back foot for no reason. He threw 3 picks vs Wake & should have thrown another 2 vs SD St. He has the arm & mobility but is a bigger project than Drew Lock.

Now I won't say he'll never go in the first round because there's always some dumbass GM that thinks he's smarter than everyone else & take a Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel, EJ Manuel, or Christian Ponder in the first then gets fired a year later.

Follow up with this week's game vs Colorado St. I don't think I can watch Utah St & Love anymore. It's that bad. This week I decided to track his passes longer than 5 yards beyond the LOS. The results look like Roseanne Barr. 3 for 17 with 2 TDs, 2 interceptions (1 was a pick six), 2 throwaways, & 2 drops. He also dropped two shotgun snaps, one which resulted in a redzone turnover. Once again he looked uncomfortable in the pocket & was consistently throwing off his back foot. Keep in mind he probably has the best oline in the Mtn West (allowed 3 sacks all year). Both of his interceptions were on out routes because he didn't step into his throw & stared at the receiver. He has the looks of a day three QB & should go back to school.

Back
Top Bottom