Miami Dolphins Needs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Needs

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
I think we need to seriously look into aquiring another Conerback for the rest of the season. Not just one who can play Special Teams, But one who could come in and Start for us if needed. I dont thing Patrick Surtain can last the rest of the season and this really scares me to think what can happen without him.

And yes Fletcher is getting better but hes not that type of Corner back who can intimidate Quaterbacks from abusing on him.

Do you guys know whos left to sign?

I think Bryant Westbrook was the best option available for corner, but I think he signed with...Green Bay. There are no other CBs out there that can walk on and start. I am afraid we are stuck with Fletch and hope that Grenn and Lowe can step it up.

Originally posted by Chubby
Do you guys know whos left to sign?
no one who is half as good as Fletcher. Pat is a tough guy - he will play this year thru his injury I expect/hope.

Originally posted by Chubby
Well I think we desprately need to sign Someone for C/b Position
I do not think there was anyone worth signing - http://www.fftoday.com/agent/agent_cbs.htm - lots of the guys left are ex-Fins that sucked like Ray Hill, Robert Bailey (retired I would think) and Daryl Porter

We signed Paul Miranda (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133368) to help out http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2297 but he was cut to sign Dickerson

and O Lowe is finally healthy and then there is Ray Green, but that is the best they can do at this point.

I know if was not salary cap friendly, but I sure wish we could have signed Terry Cousins. Unfortunately, those losers in Carolina overpaid for him. He's a damn good nickel back though.

We need to move on with this..Fech is who we have and who we will win or lose with..hopefullly we win..but that
's the nature of the game..

I agree, I am a Fletch fan and he is improving every week. I think we'll be ok barring injuries, but that is all teams!

Hey if he can be the man, I am all for it!
Because we need him next year if we dont sign both of ours starters next year.

I agree with dolphin39 Fletcher is definetly the best one out there.I'm really happy with his performance this year. I agree leftcoastphin about Terry Cousins. But I have to say the weakest spot on the Dolphins that shows up the most is Ruddy and Perry whenever they play decent DT's they get blown off the ball and Ricky gets hit in the backfield. I can see why the coach tried so hard to get Olin Kreutz from chicago in the off season. Was really dissapointed he didn't choose the Dolphins.

Originally posted by phinfan_1
I agree with dolphin39 Fletcher is definetly the best one out there.I'm really happy with his performance this year. I agree leftcoastphin about Terry Cousins. But I have to say the weakest spot on the Dolphins that shows up the most is Ruddy and Perry whenever they play decent DT's they get blown off the ball and Ricky gets hit in the backfield. I can see why the coach tried so hard to get Olin Kreutz from chicago in the off season. Was really dissapointed he didn't choose the Dolphins.
on the bright side - we have McKinney, but he must not be as good as Ruddy/Perry yet - not that you want to change OL too often.

Back
Top Bottom