Miami Dolphins NFL Yearbook on ESPN (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins NFL Yearbook on ESPN (merged)

Yeah, that was a good fix! I was eagerly anticipating, the NFL films production, caught the Bengals, and the Raiders twice on Monday, so was on the look-out for the fins yearbook, got off work and saw the film coming on just as I walked through the door! They did an excellent job on that. They gave the dissapointment first(The ravens), then went on to show how good of a season that we did have, and set up next years optimism all over again. Since I saw the raiders twice, You've still got a chance to see the fins again, but you have to be on the look-out, because they all came on at different time slots! Good huntin'!

tonite and next week....

Show times
Date Time Channel
Wednesday, 3 9:00 PM ESPN2
Monday, 8 3:30 PM ESPN2

Courtesy of TV guide.com

;)

dolphins yearbook on tonight(7/3/02) at 9pm EST on espn2...

for those who havent seen it yet. i have them recorded as far back as 1995(shulas last year). damn, i love watching 2000.

it was a good one. They didnt talk about CC engough but i had no idea that he led the league in avg yds per catch. Fiedler made some god like passes last year and minor did better than i thought too. I wathced every game, but i was yelling my head off i didnt notice some of it.

just ONE sentence about RW? this guy is one of the top 5 RB's in the league. i didnt know CC led the league in yardage either. isnt that something, issac bruce, moss, cris carter, moulds, chrebet, holt, freeman, rod smith, david boston, and others all get beat out by a rookie. jay's a fine qb, but if cc had marino in his prime, he would have 1500 yards recieving

Yeah, just imagine a young Marino with Chambers *drool*

That would have set some records.

Well, at least we have a pretty good QB.

I watched the 84 yearbook this morning... It was OK. not as much on Marino as I would have thought. They pump things up alot more these days. Now they make everyone sound good.. If you watch 84 and 01 you would think Jay and company were better then Dan and co.

But the best line was ".. thats what made Marino Mr. September, Mr. January and Mr. Everything in between."

Marino to Chambers for yet another record... only if....

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
just ONE sentence about RW? this guy is one of the top 5 RB's in the league. i didnt know CC led the league in yardage either. isnt that something, issac bruce, moss, cris carter, moulds, chrebet, holt, freeman, rod smith, david boston, and others all get beat out by a rookie. jay's a fine qb, but if cc had marino in his prime, he would have 1500 yards recieving

i didnt say that he led the league in receiving, i said that he had the best avg receiving yds per catch. He averaged like 18.4 yards per catch.

I pictured Marino and CC on the same team the other day and almost fainted. If only we draftet DM like 17 years later.

did you see the bills yearbook? They showed every completion ever made in a the season. And talked about how a win over the panthers was a "booster" They never said one word about being 3-13, make Henry sound like Walter Payton, made Van Pelt sound like Dan, and showed them score like 8 different touchdowns against us in teh film, IN BUFFALO. Didnt they only score like 27 points against us in that game last year. They probably went 2 years back. LOL

They will be showing the yearbook again today at 3:30 on ESPN or 2. I forget which one, but it will be on one of those channels today. :D

Back
Top Bottom