Miami Dolphins offseason resources.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins offseason resources....

You dont want to be a bad team in the bottom left quadrant, and good teams in the top right(not many, sehawks?) are in very good situations.

As long as I've been alive, we as an organization have never been in a better position than right now....... Enjoy the moment. Good/Bad news dependent on your respective opinion is that if the Dolphins approach free agency with some frugality we will get to do it all over again next year. With marked improvement and development of our young roster.

Last edited:
Now imagine where we would be if we made a trade up to 3 or 4 for whoever it is that want to draft...

pribly still alone up there

This is such an interesting chart for so many reasons... For one every team at the bottom not winning games are flat out inefficient.

The Jags for example have no cap space whatsoever and they've won 6 games...

chicago won a couple more games but they're cap strapped and dont have valuable draft picks... Those 2 teams windows are closing and they didnt even make the playoffs...

Looking at the 2 SB teams, KC seems to have a small edge over SF to maintain their status next season.

I know I’m shocked that the team with no damn qb is the one that’s out there by it’s lonesome

:shame:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom