Miami Dolphins On The Verge Of Signing Matt Flynn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins On The Verge Of Signing Matt Flynn

im not huge on the pick up, but we need a qb. he may not be the answer but atleast we know the system, he is confident, and he is a winner.

At worst he's competition for Moore, who looked decent down the stretch. At best he's our franchise QB for the next 10 years. I'm not a massive Flynn fan but he's worth a shot.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed he's not another backup QB blunder. Remain hopeful! I just hope we don't give him a large contract

We are all in with him. There are no excuses about the system. Surround him with some weapons and lets hope he is NOT another backup gone starter of the previous few years. We didn't use a 2nd round draft pick on him, so he is already doing better...lol

I really really hope Flynn is the answer. right now I'm thinking he is not.

Philbin (who knows a lot more about football and about Flynn than any of us do) is staking his job on it. That makes me feel pretty confident about this kid. I truly believe that us going after Manning was all about what Ross wanted. Remember, it is his team. Not that I would have been disappointed, quite the contrary, however I am happy that there is someone like Flynn available. He will bring a little familiarity to the huddle which our offense will need being that they will be implementing a whole new system.

At least 1 of them hopefully.

But I just don't see how we'll have enough cap room between Flynn, Anderson, Winston & still have $ left over to sign our draft picks

If we cut Bell and Fasano, Marshall @ FS, restructure Dansby and Long, sign Flynn, Anderson and Winston, then draft WR and TE, I'm feeling pretty good about our offseason...considering...

Back
Top Bottom