Miami Dolphins promote wide receiver Isaiah Ford to active roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins promote wide receiver Isaiah Ford to active roster

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
:cheers:

The opportunities to get excited about football moves in 2019 for the Miami Dolphins have been few and far between. But the news that the Dolphins are elevating wide receiver Isaiah Ford to the active roster after having to place OL Danny Isidora on injured reserve should certainly cause a little bit of intrigue from the fanbase –the Dolphins are elevating third-year wide receiver Isaiah Ford to the active roster.

This is the sort of perspective that should be used to counter all the “tanking is unfair to the players” narrative

I was skeptical on Ford the past couple of years but I’ve warmed up to him a bit. At the least, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing him get his chance to show if he’s a competent 4th or 5th receiver.

The receiving corps is definitely an area I’d like to see overhauled but maybe there’s 2-3 complementary players in there that can last. Ford has shown enough to get his shot IMO.

He will probably step in and do an alright job subbing for Hurns

Glad to see him getting a shot on the 53. I know a decent amount of us were disappointed he didn’t make the initial team

Seemed like he has improved a good bit from the past couple years. Would be great if he could show he belongs, likely as just a depth receiver but hey I’ll take it

This is the sort of perspective that should be used to counter all the “tanking is unfair to the players” narrative

Unless you are a veteran starter and this happens with 70% of the team

For his sake, I hope that he holds his own and is able to stick around.

It is kinda funny how a perceived position of (little) strength at the beginning of the season (WR) has turned into another black hole for the Dolphins though.

He's getting a chance. Probably play plenty on ST's and could get 1 or 2 passes going his way. He'll have to make the most of it.

Back
Top Bottom