Miami Dolphins Put 17 Players On Injury Report For Texans Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Put 17 Players On Injury Report For Texans Game

We're not a great team when we have everyone, how are we supposed to compete like this?

I was talking with my cousin about this last night, we think that Thursday night games should have to be played by two teams coming off of a bye.

It would mean some really early byes for teams who don't necessarily want that but I would tend to agree

Parker not on the list...He will be the only "healthy" player left in the end because he never sees the field during games.

I’ve been thinking lately if it’s the heat and humidity. Is it consistently the teams in the south that are getting the most injuries.

And this is why I can't call for pink slips. This team has been decimated by injuries. Mostly starters, just getting vaporized out there. Over half of the team's offensive starters are out.

When you look at that list you can't just count the number of injuries for each team. Then say this team is hit the hardest. You have to determine which one of those teams are placing key players or starters on IR. For example, the Steelers have 6 or 7 guys on IR. But all of those players are fringe players or guys that wouldn't made the team or guys they want to get a look at next year. No starters at all. Our list and the falcons list contain many key players. Falcons defense is decimated with injuries. It is the quality of players on IR not how many. I am just saying that because someone will post...that team has way more players on the list. They are still winning. Why are we not overcoming the injuries like that team? Injuries are excuses. yada yada yada. You get my point. Third string tight ends on IR won't hurt any teams.

When you get your ass kicked the way we did Sunday you should be on the injury report...

For your pride. All 53 of ya

When you look at that list you can't just count the number of injuries for each team. Then say this team is hit the hardest. You have to determine which one of those teams are placing key players or starters on IR. For example, the Steelers have 6 or 7 guys on IR. But all of those players are fringe players or guys that wouldn't made the team or guys they want to get a look at next year. No starters at all. Our list and the falcons list contain many key players. Falcons defense is decimated with injuries. It is the quality of players on IR not how many. I am just saying that because someone will post...that team has way more players on the list. They are still winning. Why are we not overcoming the injuries like that team? Injuries are excuses. yada yada yada. You get my point. Third string tight ends on IR won't hurt any teams.
That’s true. Football outsiders does a calculation of “adjusted games lost” where they take this into account: https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2018/2017-adjusted-games-lost

And this is why I can't call for pink slips. This team has been decimated by injuries. Mostly starters, just getting vaporized out there. Over half of the team's offensive starters are out.
If you look at the football outsiders link above, you’ll see that we and the Bears have been hit the hardest by injuries in 2016 and 2017. The Bears have a new coach in 2018 so it will be interesting to see their AGL when the season is over. I’d bet we are again in the bottom 5 and if that’s the case we really have to question practice and off season routines. The injuries might be a coaching issue after all.

Calm down everyone. The MOST people we will have on the injury report is 52.

Everybody KNOWS John Denney is the only player we need.

Back
Top Bottom