Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa, top rookie in jersey sales, No. 3 overall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa, top rookie in jersey sales, No. 3 overall

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
#1 is number 1 in rookie jersey sales. :woot:

Miami Dolphins rookie quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has already become one of the NFL's most popular players. Tagovailoa was the third-highest-selling player and the top-selling rookie of official NFL merchandise across the Fanatics network during the 2020 regular season.

There are many other threads to debate those things gentlemen

This thread is about jerseys sales

I want one but with things so sketchy right now, I am going to hold off. Those jersey sale numbers are going to plummet next year due to all the uncertainty.

Impressive. After the year that Justin Herbert had, I would have thought he might be tops in jersey sales. But, I guess San Diego isn't buying them and LA still hasn't really fallen in love with the Chargers yet.

#1 is number 1 in rookie jersey sales. :woot:

Miami Dolphins rookie quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has already become one of the NFL's most popular players. Tagovailoa was the third-highest-selling player and the top-selling rookie of official NFL merchandise across the Fanatics network during the 2020 regular season.

Tell me about it. I've been waiting on my vapor limited old school era jersey from fanatics for 5 ****ing weeks and it's still "IN TRANSIT".....!$&%@*(&!@#*!!

Back
Top Bottom