Miami Dolphins Quarterback School info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Quarterback School info

Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Quarterback School info

Originally posted by dolfan06
don't they have a school for something i could do, like the proper way to sit on the bench or the right yells to make at the proper time?:D

Or maybe "basics of forming human wave in stands"?

Re: Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Quarterback School info

Originally posted by WharfRat

Or maybe "basics of forming human wave in stands"?
ooh, thats a good one! fan participation, i like it!:lol:

more info...

How to attend Dolphins training camp

and you are definitely not allowed to have fun:
Note: The following items are prohibited for all practice sessions: Bottles, jugs, thermoses, can coolers or other hard containers; whistles, horns and other noisemakers; video cameras; laser pointers; umbrellas; duffel bags; backpacks; bottles of frozen water or soft drinks; bottles of water with their cap seals opened. Purses, fanny packs and diaper bags are permitted and are subject to search.

Re: more info...

Originally posted by dolphan39
How to attend Dolphins training camp

and you are definitely not allowed to have fun:
that reminds me, i went to a hank wiliams jr and travis tritt concert and was searched, i carry nitro-stat around because of my heart, i've never had to use it, but i pulled the bottle out of my fannypack and the guy asked what it was. i assumed he knew and just said "nitro", i guess he thought i was a terrorist, because he pulled a gun and told me to freeze!:D

scared the crap out of me. think i'll just say medication from now on!

Originally posted by Rude American
Who would wanna learn how to throw interceptions and underthrown ducks?

Well, I guess the alternative is going to a Buffalo QB school and learning how to get sacked, take a beating for four games, and then spend the rest of the season on the bench.

Huh!!!!!!!!!Can you please explain that statement? Are you referring to Rob Johnson..???

It's comments like these that lead me to agree with the saying of:

"There are no stupid statements, only stupid people making statements"

:monkey: Buffalo fans

doesn't make much difference

Originally posted by Sherif
I wonder if the cops knew that was Ricky. It does't look like him in that picture.
i think he was hassled for the way he looks. i know i sure get the feeling the guy is no good if he has dreads, but i sure as hell let the guy prove me wrong before i do anything!:rolleyes:

that didn't sound right! before i make up my mind is what i should have said!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreads are awesome. I bet the guy knew it was Ricky if it happened in Florida, Ricky is one of those players that has a very distinct look (and it isn't just the dreads) and you can easily tell that it is him. I can't tell it is him because of the angle, but if I look at it a little more closely you can tell.

Back
Top Bottom