Miami Dolphins Ready To Begin Their Run As They Head Towards The Real Start Of The Nfl Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Ready To Begin Their Run As They Head Towards The Real Start Of The Nfl Season

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_11443428.0.jpg

The Miami Dolphins are set to take on the Detroit Lions at Hard Rock Stadium and will look to begin the season with a 5-2 record, something they haven’t done since 2003. More importantly, a win today would set them up for a nice run as the NFL season heads towards Thanksgiving weekend.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/1...heading-into-the-real-start-of-the-nfl-season

Kind of a silly title, the "real" start of the NFL season was about a month and a half ago, the Fins have played 6 games and won 4 of them...imagine if they didn't blow that lead against Cinci and their ONLY loss would be to NE in NE?? How much different would the perception of this team be? They would most likely be top 5 in all power rankings etc at 5-1.

Need to move on from the Cinci game but it's left us with this feeling that it can implode at anytime. This is the perfect time given that our starting QB is injured.. hopefully we see Parker in this game.

Kind of a silly title, the "real" start of the NFL season was about a month and a half ago, the Fins have played 6 games and won 4 of them...imagine if they didn't blow that lead against Cinci and their ONLY loss would be to NE in NE?? How much different would the perception of this team be? They would most likely be top 5 in all power rankings etc at 5-1.

Doubtful, media still waiting for the bottom to fall out from underneath Miami like it usually does

I am predicting a run to a 7 and 9 record. Tannehill and Osweiler are mediocre as are Gase and Burke. I want the fins to win, but I just think talent trumps culture.

Here is my prediction for the remaining games: loose to Houston, win over the Jets, loose to Packers, win over the Colts, win over the Bills, loose to the Patriots, loose to the Vikings, loose to the Jaguars, and loose to the Bills. In summary, Miami wins 3 more games (Jets, Colts, Bills). The dolphins will win just enough games to screw themselves out of drafting a legitimate franchise QB, and Gase will claim that this season was a success compared to 2017 and still keep his job.

I am predicting a run to a 7 and 9 record. Tannehill and Osweiler are mediocre as are Gase and Burke. I want the fins to win, but I just think talent trumps culture.
hope we lose out! force ross' hand and clean house, or fire gase now and give rizzi the job at least shows fire and passion

Here is my prediction for the remaining games: loose to Houston, win over the Jets, loose to Packers, win over the Colts, win over the Bills, loose to the Patriots, loose to the Vikings, loose to the Jaguars, and loose to the Bills. In summary, Miami wins 3 more games (Jets, Colts, Bills). The dolphins will win just enough games to screw themselves out of drafting a legitimate franchise QB, and Gase will claim that this season was a success compared to 2017 and still keep his job.
Foot loose, foot loose, pick up your Sunday shoes.

That's all I could think when reading about how loose these teams are

The Dolphins are who we THOUGHT they were!!!

Apologies to anyone else who posted that quote after yesterday’s game. Wow, it was difficult to listen to. Thankfully, my wife and I were in and out if the car all afternoon so I didn’t have to hear it or see it in real time.

This season is heading south real fast. Jacquesstrap is right: there will be a few more victories, but that’s about it. I don’t foresee a 2016-like run in this team, much as I would like to. Some of this is plain bad luck and the rest is poor drafting and poor talent evaluation. The only good thing is that when I was listening to the SiriusXM NFL channel this morning, there were plenty of miserable Browns and Cowboys fans calling up and venting, so at least I didn’t feel so alone.

Back
Top Bottom