Miami Dolphins roster lacks undeserving players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins roster lacks undeserving players

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
In past years it was easy to look over the roster and say, “man, that guy needs to go”. The Dallas Thomas’ or the Billy Turner’s. Even Earl Mitchell wasn’t worthy of his salary at times. This year? There simply are no players that really shouldn’t be competing for a roster spot.
It could be argued that some players like Terrence Fede have one foot out the door simply because they haven’t grown yet into the role or are being pushed aside by others but Fede has every right to compete against Julius Warmsley for a roster spot.
Competition on the deeper roster spots will be interesting but this year there is a lack of high-drama that years past have delivered. That is a good thing. The Dolphins are starting to actually build their roster through the draft and coaching is probably at its best since Nick Saban was the head coach.
http://phinphanatic.com/2017/07/15/miami-dolphins-roster-lacks-undeserving-players/

The team is in good hands. It took Steve Ross some time but he finally has the right people running his ball club. I think Ross' heart was always in the right place but he kept making mistakes in key areas. Philbin was a big time error from day one and turned this team into a bunch of overpaid losers. Ireland, should have been shown the door long before he was fired. The important thing is where we are now and I feel the FO is building a team of hard nosed, leaders and winners all across the roster. Gase is a brilliant Coach and a great leader. The players love him and respect him. We have a pretty good team on paper in all 3 phases. The offense is poised to take off in year 2 of Gase's offense. Tannehill is recovered and heading for the Pro Bowl imo. I agree with the posters who wondered why we didn't get some insurance for Pounceys hip by drafting one of several quality players who could have fit the bill. I guess Gase feels good about where we are, I sure hope he's right. I predict a pretty sizable step forward on defense. I base that on the fact that it is the second year in the system and we have added some damn good players. We added speed, toughness and intelligence. We will also be playing with 5 or 6 guys that were hurt at the end of last season. Man, this off season is taking forever!!!!! Let the games begin already!!!

Yeah, everyone looks to be solid or better or an ace special teamer.

Coaches are even hyping this roster.

This year's preseason games should be pretty damn entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom