Miami Dolphins Rumors: Eugene Monroe best option at left tackle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Rumors: Eugene Monroe best option at left tackle?

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Trust me guys, all that "going hard for Albert" is stun for Eugene, the guy is a perfect fit or ZB, with no serious injury record.

He's without a doubt the best option at OT on the FA market. Like him way more than Fat Albert. Collins will come cheaper, which is why I give him the edge but Monroe is definitely one of the top young tackles in the game.

I agree. I would take him and collins before albert. Can't wait to see how our new gm operates. Already dissapointed he hasn't locked up grimes yet but I'm sure he's busy working out all the kinks.

Baltimore will sign him. Will not be on the market.

I agree. I would take him and collins before albert. Can't wait to see how our new gm operates. Already dissapointed he hasn't locked up grimes yet but I'm sure he's busy working out all the kinks.

He better get Grimes locked up or his wife Miko will come and pound knots on his head.

Yet another missed opportunity by Ireland. What a great talent evaluator that guy was.

It is still shocking how we didnt send Jax a pick for this guy, as this was AFTER the Incognito/Martin fiasco...smfh i hate Ireland

Where's the link to the rumor? This thread is more the op's opinion.

Monroe will be tagged or signed. Zero chance he hist the market after being traded for.

That 'article' is garbage. Says Monroe helped Bmore win a SB. Didn't they trade for him midseason 2013?

It is still shocking how we didnt send Jax a pick for this guy, as this was AFTER the Incognito/Martin fiasco...smfh i hate Ireland

It wasn't after. By the time the fiasco started, McKinnie was already on the Dolphins. McKinnie was available because Baltimore acquired Monroe. Monroe was in Baltimore a week or 2 prior to any drama in miami

Back
Top Bottom