Miami Dolphins sign OL Daryn Colledge to one year deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins sign OL Daryn Colledge to one year deal

It certainly can't hurt to have some veteran options with young depth. Good signing IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The Miami Dolphins have signed offensive lineman Daryn Colledge to a one-year deal, the team announced today.

“We are happy to reach an agreement with Daryn Colledge,” said Dolphins General Manager Dennis Hickey. “Daryn is a proven player who brings a tremendous amount of experience and versatility to the organization. He is a welcome addition to our offensive line room.”

The 6-4, 308-pound Colledge joins Miami after spending the past three seasons with the Arizona Cardinals (2011-13). Prior to Arizona, he played five seasons for the Green Bay Packers (2006-10), where he was coached by Dolphins Head Coach Joe Philbin, who was Green Bay’s offensive line coach (2006) and then offensive coordinator (2007-11).

Colledge has appeared in all 128 games in his eight-year career, with 124 starts. He also has started all seven postseason games he has appeared in, including the Packers Super Bowl XLV victory over Pittsburgh. His 128 consecutive games played are the most by any active guard in the NFL.
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...1e-40b939a733b6?campaign=mia:fanshare:twitter

It certainly can't hurt to have some veteran options with young depth. Good signing IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

He has also started his last 96 games and has the longest active streak for consecutive games played among active guards. I am not going to anoint him a pro bowler but he should be a decent contributor this season.

Back
Top Bottom