Miami Dolphins Stadium and Formula 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Stadium and Formula 1

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Stupid question but do they convert inside the stadium to a track for Formula 1?

Stupid question but do they convert inside the stadium to a track for Formula 1?
No it's on the perimeter. They do open up the field for fan walkthrough booths etc.

LANDO NORRIS WINS!!! His 1st Formula One Race victory in 5 years in the sport.

My favorite driver! Thought he would never win a race with McLaren!

F1 is my 2nd favorite sport so this is a big deal for me šŸ˜†
Max got second. Something unusual for him šŸ˜‰

My favorite driver.

Happy for Lando though. Well deserved.

Just delighted to see someone beat RB in a fair fight, not some weather related nonsense.

Just hope it wasnā€™t a track dependant thing and we can see someone give Max a challenge this year.

Max got second. Something unusual for him šŸ˜‰

My favorite driver.

Happy for Lando though. Well deserved.
Max loves Lando, like his little brother they are best friends.

A little part of me thinks that Max wouldn't have been 7 seconds behind, if anyone other than Lando was in 1st.

Max didn't let him win, but I don't think Max attacked like he could have either.

Put your self in Max's shoes, you've won like 70 races and your best friend has won 0. I couldn't have passed him today if I was Max, I wouldn't have had the heart.

Max loves Lando, like his little brother they are best friends.

A little part of me thinks that Max wouldn't have been 7 seconds behind, if anyone other than Lando was in 1st.

Max didn't let him win, but I don't think Max attacked like he could have either.

Put your self in Max's shoes, you've won like 70 races and your best friend has won 0. I couldn't have passed him today if I was Max, I wouldn't have had the heart.
IDK. Max wants to win every race. Don't think he had the pace today.

Everyone was happy for Lando. Classy guy.

Just delighted to see someone beat RB in a fair fight, not some weather related nonsense.

Just hope it wasnā€™t a track dependant thing and we can see someone give Max a challenge this year.
Prob not this year, but with Newie leaving RB, there is rumors of a bunch of other staff leaving at the end of the year too. I think Horner has made a ton of enemies in that team. RB should take a step back.... and in 2026 when the new regs kick in they might be ****ed

IDK. Max wants to win every race. Don't think he had the pace today.

Everyone was happy for Lando. Classy guy.
Yea your prob right, just a little bit of me felt that way. He did hit that cone, I figured Max was just bored and ran into the cone šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ Maybe his car was a bit off.

Don't make me put you on ignore. šŸ¤£

I hated Schumacher back in the day always winning with Ferrari so I understand the feeling.

Don't make me put you on ignore. šŸ¤£

I hated Schumacher back in the day always winning with Ferrari so I understand the feeling.
I got that way with Lewis at the end. I was always a Nico fan.

No it's on the perimeter. They do open up the field for fan walkthrough booths etc.
The field is where the paddock is and is not open to the general public. Some are able to buy paddock passes but they were over 10k a ticket.

McLaren had the juice today. Oscar was having a fantastic drive today as well but ran into some bad luck with that front aero damage. Couldā€™ve been a double podium for them today.

Back
Top Bottom