Miami Dolphins T-Shirts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins T-Shirts

How many orders do they need to start printing? I just ordered one. The "CA heart in Dolphins county" now only has 5 orders and the "heart in Miami" only has 2 orders. Is this going to effect the if they print or not?

How many orders do they need to start printing? I just ordered one. The "CA heart in Dolphins county" now only has 5 orders and the "heart in Miami" only has 2 orders. Is this going to effect the if they print or not?
Bro they have a minimum before they will print. Heart in Miami Cali shirt will print as they have enough orders to start printing right away. You may have to wait for other orders for Dolphins country to get printed. Hopefully its not that long. Enjoy the shirts brother!

Thanks to Brother Danny68 for finding this link! Thanks so much.:hi5:

http://zefans.com/dolphins4life

mockup
I got this one in the mail yesterday.. Looks awesome! Even better in person. Has a nice front pocket logo on it also!

That is awesome. Ordering now and will tell my lady thanks for the early Valentines Day present. lol

Thanks to FFiC for the thread and Danny68 for the great find. Cheers, gentlemen!

Brother if you ever make out here to So Cal we need to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother if you ever make out here to So Cal we need to get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, Sir. We visited La Jolla for New Years in '02 and then Pasadena for the '02 Hurricane NC at the Rose Bowl for the only time I've been in CA, so we're overdue to make it back to that beautiful area.

I got this one in the mail yesterday.. Looks awesome! Even better in person. Has a nice front pocket logo on it also!

Mine finally came in last week. :up:

This company takes awhile to ship but well worth the wait. Good quality shirts too.

Back
Top Bottom