Miami Dolphins To Gather For Training Camp Earlier Than Most Nfl Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins To Gather For Training Camp Earlier Than Most Nfl Teams

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

The third week of July should mark Dolphins fans’ first look at top draft pick Minkah Fitzpatrick. (Allen Eyestone/The Post)

The Dolphins think they need a lot of work.

The NFL released reporting dates for training camp Thursday, which revealed that the Dolphins’ rookies are scheduled to arrive in Davie on July 18 and veterans July 25.

The @NFL training camp reporting dates for all 32 clubs pic.twitter.com/m1kiLvQhNm

— Michael Signora (@NFLfootballinfo) June 21, 2018

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...or-training-camp-earlier-than-most-nfl-teams/

Most teams veterans report 7/25. Same as Miami. This is overblown.

You mean rookies are reporting a day earlier compared to last year? Usually about a week before vets come in. Our vets are reporting on normally scheduled date with the rest of league.

I can't wait to go to camp and check out all the new players. It's really fun and it's usually mobbed with all kinds of crazy fans. I met Drew out there a few years back. He was wearing a suit and it was about 100 degrees. I am excited to see the rookie class, especially Minkah and Gesecki

Mentally, they should be devouring the playbook; physically they should be conditioning for endurance. Come in with those things in place and then our preseason will be productive.

The CBA killed training camp years ago. The NFL players union has always been a tire fire but they should've focused more on killing Thursday games and getting more partially or fully guaranteed contracts and ways to allow teams that drafted you have salary cap exemptions. instead they said "lets have panty party training camps!"

Yeah there's not a whole lot of wiggle room as far as adding practice time. It's not like the old days when guys work full-time jobs and busted their ass cuz they wanted to play ball. We just have to live with it... it's a kinder, gentler world

I think this is a benefit to the new members of the team as far as the conditioning goes for the Florida weather for the season.

Good. The O-line needs time to gel and so does everyone else.

It's standard, all teams can start training camp and practices two weeks prior of their first preseason game. So as soon as the preseason schedule is released you pretty much know when training camps open.

Back
Top Bottom