Miami Dolphins towels?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins towels??

vafins

Active Roster
Reaction score
you know how the steelers have the terrible towels or whatever do the phins have anything towels like that small ones anywhere? Ive searched the internet but I always just find beach and bath towels and stuff. If anyone has any info I would apreciate it

This is irrelevant of the outcomes of our games but if anyone is superstitious then wait to you hear this. When we played the Patriots and I was sitting from my season ticket seats, another tickets holder yelled "I don't want these damn towels anymore, we always lose"! The past three times we got towels for games have been against Jets, Pats of this year and when we played the Ravens in the playoffs 2008. We lost all three ha. I can't remember if we got any last season but these three games we definitely got one.

This is wrong..
But Dolphins Tp anyone?

I am kidding....

one of my friends has like 5 redskins ones he just said he got them at games and stuff Im going to Baltimore this year and I wanted to have one to wave haha but not if the outcome will be as you say ha

Honestly, we got an orange one fort Jets game and a pink one for the breast awareness against the Pats. I do tell you that when we played the Ravens in 08, those towels were going crazy.

We got them during the Jets game they were giving them out like halloween candy, honestly had about 4 for myself lol. Now I cant find any.

This week should be an interesting dynamic. Steelers are one of the best traveling teams and the fins are known for having loads of traveling fans at home games.

Back
Top Bottom