Miami Dolphins Tried To Pull A Slick One, But The Tennessee Titans Were Prepared | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Tried To Pull A Slick One, But The Tennessee Titans Were Prepared

Not buying that at all. A little late in the game to be looking for future back up qb. First injury that comes up and we need to add a player, Falk will be gone.
you believe he has less upside than Fales or Osweiler?

you believe he has less upside than Fales or Osweiler?
What does that matter? He is not in the picture for 2018 and they probably do have more upside. Gase's qb choices haven't been stellar nor has his development of qb's so I wouldn't trust this decision even if Falk sticks around on the PS.

I liked the Comment from a reader following the blog:

"What a ridiculous notion are you saying that the titans drafted a player so devoid of talent that they knew he wouldn't make the team? So completely untalented that the only reason any other team would want him is to gain Intel on the titans? that's ridiculously lame ."

What does that matter? He is not in the picture for 2018 and they probably do have more upside. Gase's qb choices haven't been stellar nor has his development of qb's so I wouldn't trust this decision even if Falk sticks around on the PS.
well, it might be the actual reason they claimed him rather than the "info download" narrative. Really, it could go either way and it wouldn't surprise me. Just can't count either one out, imo

Dumb.

More like the Titans got caught with their hand in the roster cookie jar.

They have Blaine Gabbert behind Mariota, not exactly a much better situation than Osweiler/Fales. They should've kept Falk on the roster.

They wanted the extra roster spot and were clearly hoping to put Falk on their practice squad.

Everyone is so quick to cut their third QB and only keep 2 on the 53. When did that officially become the new standard? Call me old school, I am keeping 3 QB's on my roster everyday of the week. No QB worth developing should ever hit the waiver wire.

No matter the spin, the outcome isn't a + for Tennessee despite those shots at the end of the article about defense.

Dumb.

Everyone is so quick to cut their third QB and only keep 2 on the 53. When did that officially become the new standard? Call me old school, I am keeping 3 QB's on my roster everyday of the week. No QB worth developing should ever hit the waiver wire.

In 2011 when they abolished the 3rd qb rule/exception and expanded active roster to 46

Back
Top Bottom