miami dolphins video!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami dolphins video!!!

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
God that video makes me love being a dolphins fan. If u guys can't say the same thing you should be lynched. Good times are gonna come believe me they will. In order to be a dolphin fan you need to be patient and trust me everybody our time to shine will soon be here. Hey atleast we're not Lions fans!

aquaman54

Starter
Reaction score
God that video makes me love being a dolphins fan. If u guys can't say the same thing you should be lynched. Good times are gonna come believe me they will. In order to be a dolphin fan you need to be patient and trust me everybody our time to shine will soon be here. Hey atleast we're not Lions fans!
I couldn't agree more.My Dad raised,and reared me as a Dolphin.I will NEVER abandon them.I actually bleed our beloved aqua/orange.I sometimes hate the actions,and decisions that are made,but even if we were as horrible as 0-16......I DIE WITH MY 'FINS!!!

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.My Dad raised,and reared me as a Dolphin.I will NEVER abandon them.I actually bleed our beloved aqua/orange.I sometimes hate the actions,and decisions that are made,but even if we were as horrible as 0-16......I DIE WITH MY 'FINS!!!

I'm right there with ya.:hug:

Top Bottom