Miami Dolphins vs Bucs 11-15-09 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins vs Bucs 11-15-09

Dolphan23

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just wanted to ask if anyone is selling tickets for the Bucs game on Nov 15. Also, what's the best section to sit at during the game? Last time i went i saw on the 20 yd line and they were ok....any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Ah just sold my season ticket for that game last week and took a big hit on it too! Ah dammit...:oops:

Here is some free tickets, just donate blood..

floradiabloodcenters .org/touchdown

the first 1000 registered participants will receive a free ticket to the November 15 Miami Dolphins game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, courtesy of Publix.

knowing our fins, they will deff pull a stinker somehow that game. they prob win but theyll prob look bad bc they always play down to their competition.

Here is some free tickets, just donate blood..

floradiabloodcenters .org/touchdown

the first 1000 registered participants will receive a free ticket to the November 15 Miami Dolphins game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, courtesy of Publix.

As much as I would love to donate blood...the drive is this Tues Oct 20. I don't live in Florida so I will not be able to get there to receive free tix. But thank you for passing this along.

knowing our fins, they will deff pull a stinker somehow that game. they prob win but theyll prob look bad bc they always play down to their competition.

Uh what? This isn't 2008. Did you not see the 38 to 10 pounding Buffalo took??

Back
Top Bottom