Miami Dolphins vs NY Jets 12/28/03 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins vs NY Jets 12/28/03

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone have lower level tickets they want to sell? I am flying out from California and I am going to go to that game.

Wouldn't tickets have to go on sale first before somebody has any to sell you? Or do season ticket holders have theirs already?

This should be in the exchange forum....but i guess since we are finfans from Cali we get special privilages...:lol:

The Jets game is also the game I was targeting to fly in from Calif to see.. but I fear that game may not mean anything that late in the season..

i am going to be in South Beach for New Years, so I figured I will go see the Dolphins as well! I really want tickets!

Just becareful. Being a NYer I know how Jets fans can be. I UNFORTUNATELY went to the Midnight Massacre that Mon Night at Giants Stadium and I was brave/dumb enough to be wearing my Fin colors. Well near the end things got heated and I ended up getting in a fight with this drunk bunghole. Just watch yourself.

Originally posted by OG54
season ticket holders already have them.

I am a season ticket holder. I haven't received them yet. Any other season ticket holders out ther have them yet?

i am not a jet's fan, i am a dolphins fan and i will see the game in miami. if anyone is going to get their ass kicked, it will not be a dolphins fan!

Originally posted by Jeep
The Jets game is also the game I was targeting to fly in from Calif to see.. but I fear that game may not mean anything that late in the season..

Games against the Jets will ALWAYS mean something. I don't care if the teams are both 2-13 coming into it. If you lived down here with these Heathonous South FL. New York transplants you'd know why. When the Jets win thousands of Jet flags & shirts come out of nowhere. The worst part is that they talk more ignorant and rude smack talk then you could EVER imagine down here. That's why the Jet game will ALWAYS mean something.

Originally posted by OG54
season ticket holders already have them.

No we dont. We paid for them but we dont get them until the beginning of August normally.. at least our group doesnt.

:missmeth:

Don't have mine yet either.

And it is always a big game between the Dolphins and the Jets

Back
Top Bottom