Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets

shut up d--k

Mod: Your stay here will be very short if there are anymore posts like this one. Review the TOS, please.

i will be there decked in either my ronnie brown or david boston jersey (depending on who does what week 1)... and my girlfriend will be decked in her chambers jersey and pink dolphins hat and i'll have a sign that says derogatory remarks about jay fiedler since he wil be starting, haha

i'd rather die than hang out with a bunch of ignorant, obnoxious jets fans...no offense tho

I think the Jets should bench Chad "out 6-8 weeks" Pennington and let Fiedler be the full time QB :rofl3:.

Ill be there as I always am for Phins/Jets though I hate giving Woody my $. Ill be the guy changing jerseys to a different Phins player everytime one of our boys scores :)

42 points?!? Lol I don't think your weak, always-injured Pennington can score that much or maybe you need to start Fiedler to take care of us.

Smizzy said:
I am here. I was just extending an offer. No harm,no foul...

42-7...I was just kiddin....42-14 sound better?

I expect it to much closer and i expect to see the Miami D of old...not last years Mash unit.

Should be a good game.

Might be throwing together a JetNation BBQ for the Opener Vs Miami...Just wanted to give you an invite to stop by if you're coming to the game.
I registered but am waiting confirmation email...someone asked if it will be Ricky or Ronnie in the thread...definitely not Ricky as he is suspended for 4 games...keep us posted on the tailgate info, would love to eat for free after paying $20 to park!

Dolphann4life said:
I can't wait to see you Jet punks down here in Miami. I'll be there for sure buddy...knockin' some heads...you can bet on that
why don't you go to the jets game at their place and see if you can knock off some heads if you're really that tough,internet tough guy?

NJPHINFAN said:
I registered but am waiting confirmation email...someone asked if it will be Ricky or Ronnie in the thread...definitely not Ricky as he is suspended for 4 games...keep us posted on the tailgate info, would love to eat for free after paying $20 to park!

Yea ...I asked Ricky or ronnie...didn't think it thru.

You confirmation e-mail should be there any minute...

"i'd rather die than hang out with a bunch of ignorant, obnoxious fans "

like Dolphann4life ?

Yeah i clicked the link, but the stench was unbearable and had to get back to Finheaven, i guess it was the smell of consistent mediocrity for almost 37 years :(

Why go there???

My bet is Smizzy wants us to go there to debate week 2 because he's not that confident, and needs the back up. Obviously, there you'd get it. But I have no interest in going there. Do muslims go to catholic churches and ask if anybody like to go to the mosque? No! Do people from McDonalds go to BK & ask if anybody there, if they'd like to come there and eat? No! Etc. So if you want to debate here, then have at it. And even though it may take us a few games to get our wheels going, theres no way you spank us 42-7. IMHO I see us winning 24-20. You better hope Chad ready to go, because you inherited one of our cancer's in Fiedler. I believe our O & D line are going to push a lot of line around this year. And Ronnies going to be up in some Jet AZZ. Oh yeah and I'll be there, too, as always.

NYFINNER said:
My bet is Smizzy wants us to go there to debate week 2 because he's not that confident, and needs the back up. Obviously, there you'd get it. But I have no interest in going there. Do muslims go to catholic churches and ask if anybody like to go to the mosque? No! Do people from McDonalds go to BK & ask if anybody there, if they'd like to come there and eat? No! Etc. So if you want to debate here, then have at it. And even though it may take us a few games to get our wheels going, theres no way you spank us 42-7. IMHO I see us winning 24-20. You better hope Chad ready to go, because you inherited one of our cancer's in Fiedler. I believe our O & D line are going to push a lot of line around this year. And Ronnies going to be up in some Jet AZZ. Oh yeah and I'll be there, too, as always.

Fiedler is out Back-up Qb....no need to worry about him.
What i would worry about is Donnie Henderson and this young,fast defense he's put together. I see Aj on the run all day.

Fiedler > Feeley

As far as team cancer's go.....you got the giant tumor ricky back.

Smizzy said:
Fiedler is out Back-up Qb....no need to worry about him.
What i would worry about is Donnie Henderson and this young,fast defense he's put together. I see Aj on the run all day.

Fiedler > Feeley

As far as team cancer's go.....you got the giant tumor ricky back.
Young and fast = easy to fool and and easy to push around late in the game.

inFINSible said:
Young and fast = easy to fool and and easy to push around late in the game.

Maybe you missed them last season....5th against the run....7 second half shutouts.....7!

does that sound like they are easy to push around late in the game?

Back
Top Bottom