Miami Dolphins: Who will become Anthony Fasano’s sidekick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Who will become Anthony Fasano’s sidekick?

datruth I guess you skipped over the part of my quote on Ireland.

Fact is, the drafting of White hurt this team in more ways than one.

we'll draft someone early come april. there are some nice prospects (hopefully) coming out next year. fasano is the total package minus speed - kind of important - hard to create mismatches when all the LBers are faster than you are.

Total package minus speed? Even TonyG at 40 has better hands and speed. Being happy with a guy who has no speed to threaten the seams on a regular basis is shocking.

Sorry, but he has been a major handicap since 08. Less than 40 catches per season is unacceptable, especially with a young QB.

Shuler may have a shot at being a nice player. If you watch some of his videos from his PSU days he always seemed to get open in the middle of the field, but the QB's loved to force it in to the WR's. Remember when he played Penn State had Norwood, Williams, and Butler at WR....Which was a great group for college team.

Total package minus speed? Even TonyG at 40 has better hands and speed. Being happy with a guy who has no speed to threaten the seams on a regular basis is shocking.

Sorry, but he has been a major handicap since 08. Less than 40 catches per season is unacceptable, especially with a young QB.

he actually has good hands. last season was the only time he had issues there in his whole career - i'm gonna say it was an anomaly. maybe he was so used to pennington's meatballs that he didn't adjust to henne's rockets? i don't know.

Watching Mastrud against the Jets, I wondered whether one of our fans had won a raffle where first prize was to get to play for your favorite team

he actually has good hands. last season was the only time he had issues there in his whole career - i'm gonna say it was an anomaly. maybe he was so used to pennington's meatballs that he didn't adjust to henne's rockets? i don't know.

His whole NFL career? Matters little, teams that can run still have better TE's for their young qbs. TonyG, Keller, Heap, Whitten (Romo 1st started), and MIA has Fasano, a guy who has yet to have a 35 catch season.

His whole NFL career? Matters little, teams that can run still have better TE's for their young qbs. TonyG, Keller, Heap, Whitten (Romo 1st started), and MIA has Fasano, a guy who has yet to have a 35 catch season.

whole career counting college. dropped passes have never been an issue with him - only last season. but i won't argue we need an upgrade - he can't create mismatches regardless of how soft his hands are.

The annoying thing is the FO obviously is doing all they can to find a stud TE.. yet we have yet to draft one. We of all teams should know how a good TE can change a game.

The annoying thing is the FO obviously is doing all they can to find a stud TE.. yet we have yet to draft one. We of all teams should know how a good TE can change a game.

True but I'm pretty sure they wanted Jimmy Graham as our early 4th round pick but the pesky Saints nabbed him late in the 3rd round.

True but I'm pretty sure they wanted Jimmy Graham as our early 4th round pick but the pesky Saints nabbed him late in the 3rd round.

Yeah, he's one of the people I'm sure we would have taken if they fell a little bit. Him and McCluster.

Fasano doesn't need a sidekick, he's average at best, he needs to be replaced. An average NFL guy does not deserve a sidekick.

Maybe Fasano should just get a goldfish this year!! Worrying about all those weiner candidates won't do any good.

Shuler and & Epps will be behind on the depth chart behind Fasano @ seasons end.

It wouldn't surprise me either to see a TE drafted. Pianalto from UNC?

I hope not. Pianalto reminds me of Haynos. Dude has no speed to be a threat down field. He's fine against zone coverage where he kind finds a soft spot and then sits and waits for Yates to pass him the ball but he has no after the catch ability and no speed.

Back
Top Bottom