Miami Dolphins ‘won’t Have A Shot’ This Year If This Flaw Isn’t Fixed, Flores Says | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins ‘won’t Have A Shot’ This Year If This Flaw Isn’t Fixed, Flores Says

Vanilla preseason defense minus 3 starters??? Nope, not surprised.

Falcons trotted out Matt Schaub and a bunch of second teamers and he threw for 170 yards in a half. Is that second team offense running some exotic scheme this early? No we just don't have the talent. We don't have the talent to win one on one battles. The excuses around here are tiresome.

Falcons trotted out Matt Schaub and a bunch of second teamers and he threw for 170 yards in a half. Is that second team offense running some exotic scheme this early? No we just don't have the talent. We don't have the talent to win one on one battles. The excuses around here are tiresome.

No excuses, just not overreacting. I do realize doom’s day posters are licking their chops and pounding their chests about being “right” after preseason game 1. I’m going to remain patient and have confident in Flores unless he proves otherwise. Also, No one is forcing you to stay.

And I’m gonna need more impact play from Christian Wilkins too. I realize it’s only one game and a rookie at a tough position to just show up and ball out but I didn’t really see even flashes of elite.

I don’t see it with Jerome baker either.

Charles Harris started and plated nearly two quarters. His name was not mentioned once.

I mean he had the hustle play of the night that saved a TD, I will give him that as the rest of the defense quit on the play.

He was also doubled a lot and often while he was on the edge, they ran the play opposite of him.

But any chance he was 1 v 1, he got handled with relative ease. Looked heavier as well but maybe they wanted that (5 tech?)? Regardless he has not been this aces pass rusher we thought we would be getting when we drafted him.

They all got handled with relative ease one on one lol. Except maybe carradine who provided a push etc.

But that doesn’t look like it’s gonna be week to week consistent.

I might pick carradine to lead the team in sacks. Might be a safe bet. He’s gonna play a lot.

Godchaux looked good. He’s a load

No excuses, just not overreacting. I do realize doom’s day posters are licking their chops and pounding their chests about being “right” after preseason game 1. I’m going to remain patient and have confident in Flores unless he proves otherwise. Also, No one is forcing you to stay.

It's not overreacting. They just aren't talented enough. We knew this going in. The trenches on this team have to be remade on both lines. The defense is league average or worse at all three levels.

And I’m gonna need more impact play from Christian Wilkins too. I realize it’s only one game and a rookie at a tough position to just show up and ball out but I didn’t really see even flashes of elite.

During the game I noted Wilkins lack of impact.

But watching afterwards he was doubled pretty much every snap.

I believe Flores insinuated that in his presser...

No matter... I'm sure we're all looking for MORE.

During the game I noted Wilkins lack of impact.

But watching afterwards he was doubled pretty much every snap.

I believe Flores insinuated that in his presser...

No matter... I'm sure we're all looking for MORE.

If he’s getting doubled....there’s a reason and it isn’t because he sucks.

Back
Top Bottom