Miami Dolphins Wrap: Performance matters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Wrap: Performance matters

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Don’t say, or think it doesn’t matter to the Miami Dolphins at this point because that’s far from the truth. Here’s proof it does.
Paul Soliai showed off his speed chasing down C.J. Spiller.

Never mind the accomplishment that the Miami Dolphins defense had just produced, preventing the Buffalo Bills from converting a single third down attempt for the second game this season.
The Dolphins defensive line was in the back of the visiting locker room stewing after Sunday’s 30-23 win.
The first thing Paul Soliai asked me was: “How many rushing yards?”
Soliai, the Dolphins franchise player, needed to know considering that’s what he’s paid handsomely to limit. And he’s done a good job with it most of the season.
The Bills gained 113 rushing yards and scored a touchdown on Buffalo’s 19 carries. It’s the first time the Dolphins had allowed an opponent to produce 100 or more rushing yards in six weeks.
When the defensive linemen heard the rushing totals they were pissed. It was as if Miami had lost the game.
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport.../miami-dolphins-wrap-performance-matters.html

I would be more pissed because we lost the season weeks ago if I were on the defense.

Back
Top Bottom